was the election stolen

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Dec 5, 2012.

?

was the election stolen

Poll closed Dec 7, 2012.
  1. yes

50 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. no

10 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

simple quesiton

Do you honestly think we didn't get the vote out last time or was the election stolen.

Answer honestly
  2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Sure it was. But nobody is going to do anything about it, they, the Republican'ts, and Demoncats, all want the same thing. Complete control! Just like nobody did anything when an illegal alien became president!
  3. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

Without a doubt, yet no one in a position to do something about the fraud seems to care! :mad:
  4. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

YES! Without any doubt in my mind.
  5. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

First of all, obama bought the votes he wanted by giving away "stuff". The only problem he had then was getting the parasites out to vote, which he did.
  6. hunter29180

hunter29180 Well-Known Member

it was simple logistics..Sandy hit and the Dems fed massive dollers into transport to get the voters to the polls. A friend (in all but politics) told me in virginia alone a extra million was pumped in to hire busses to pick up Democrat voters displaced by Sandy, just to get them to the polls. The Republications did little or nothing in getting voters to the pools. so what was to steal? we just dropped the ball!!
  7. Redhand

Redhand Active Member

What I.D. it was all lost in the hurricane. Well,we live in a great Dumbocratic nation so we'll feel sorry for you and let you vote anyway. Oh,we have set up several voting places and you can go to your choice of one or all. And don't worry your vote will be counted as many times as it takes to get in right.:eek::confused::rolleyes::eek::confused::rolleyes::bleh:
  8. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Logistics my back side! President Obama's luck. First, he received over 99% of the vote in districts where GOP inspectors were illegally removed. Next, he won 100% of the vote in 21 districts in Cleveland. Well, he's got several lucky breaks!

Mr. Obama won Wood County in Ohio this year. That's right, Mr. Obama won the majority of Wood County's 108% of registered voters. That's not a typo.

In 2012, 106,258 people in Wood County are registered to vote out of an eligible 98,213. But it certainly must all be a coincidence, right?

And this is just one of many, many stories of more than 100% of registered voters voting all over the U.S.
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  9. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

If you put all the voters in one long line this means that more than every other person in that line, voted for him. that includes the unemployed, and the people who know he is a fraud, jews, christians, nra members, doctors, nurses, lawyers, real estate agents and brokers, donald trump, insurance co workers, ect. Just look at the red blue map - obama was red wasnt he? :rolleyes:
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  10. crystalphoto

crystalphoto Member

Yep, it was.
  11. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

No. It was given away.
  12. 45Auto

45Auto Active Member

Remember the year 2000 election of Pres. G.W. Bush? Remember the "hanging chads" in Florida? It had to go all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court who gave the election to G.W. Bush. And back then a sizeable number of Democrats were claiming voter fraud and that the Supreme Court had too many Republicans on it, etc. etc. Like the whining Democrats back in the year 2000 it's time to stop inventing stories about how the election was lost and get back to the business of being loyal Americans.

My answer to the above question is "no"
  13. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

My memory is those votes were recounted several times by different groups and W got more votes than Gore every time.
  14. markfh

markfh New Member

With the use of computers to account or our votes we, republican/conservatives, will never be a majority again unless we get better hackers than they have.
  15. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

I voted NO, the election was given to him by lazy ass, so call Conservatives staying home and not voting. i would bet, that if the truth be told, some of those lazy ass Conservative are right here on this forum.