was the election stolen

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Dec 5, 2012.

?

was the election stolen

Poll closed Dec 7, 2012.
  1. yes

50 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. no

10 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

20% of us on this forum dont believe the election was stolen.

OK

I dont understand what 130% of the registured voters some of us dont understand but i guess that is the way it is. Math is hard for some.
  2. ejkoechling

ejkoechling Well-Known Member

" forced to vote for the less crappy of two rotten turds"

SO TRUE
  3. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I don't agree that Romney fits your description; kinda resent it. I think he's a decent human being and a religious man. He may not be as far right as I would want; but he is not a Marxist and he is an American with documents that prove it.
  4. north tex

north tex Member

Well said. I agree
  5. al45lc

al45lc New Member

It wasn't 130% across the entire nation, just some areas.
    They won by a large enough margin that they really didn't need to cheat.
    So even if the number had been less than 100%, they would have won.
    This IS the point, we are now a minority, so how's that for math?
    And please don't talk about a "popular" vote margin, that's just B.S.
  6. rimmer1

rimmer1 Member

Who are the eleven stupid ones?
  7. Twicepop

Twicepop Active Member

I've been eligable to vote for more years than I care to admit, and this is the first time that I haven't heard reports of voter fraud. If it has been such a problem in past elections, how did it happen that this one was strictly on the up and up?
  8. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

Hmm... lets see.. rigged voting machines in key states, 127% registered voter turnout in Dumbocrat areas with zero votes against Obozo. One Florida county had 143% voter turnout. Dumbocrat buses brought non US citizen Somalian immigrants to voting stations with an interpreter telling them how to vote when they didn't even have a right to vote.... Yep, the election was stolen. Obozo and his cronies are criminals and belong in jail.
  9. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

I agree also that Romney is not a lesser of two turds. I'm not Mormon, but I know a lot of very good Mormons. Mitt Romney is a very decent person and would be a good President to fix the economy. Neither Romney or Obozo are qualified to be the Commander in Chief though since neither one of them has ever served in the military.

That's my 2 cents worth.