Was this a hate crime?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bruce FLinch, May 26, 2007.

1. charagrin

charagrin Former Guest

Mar 6, 2007
    2 things. 1, just because the suspects and victims were different ethnicities, doesnt automaticly make it a hate crime. It could have been a spur of the moment, or against them specifically.2, regardless of the definition of there crime. Take them deep in to the woods, cut both sets of hamstrings, shoot them in the stomoche with a .22 short hollow point. Give them each a bottle of water, and leave them to die, slowly and painfully.-Char

2. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

Mar 13, 2004
    South Carolina
    of course not bruce! hate crimes are only against blacks & gays.;)

3. stash247

stash247 New Member

Oct 18, 2003
    Central Texas
    Rosie, you appear to be right; when a white mob hangs a black rapist, the media call it a 'lynching'; yet a black mob kidnaps, tortures, rapes, and perhaps more, a white couple, and it's not even news!(?)
    Jesse and Al , and I, seldom see things the same way, but if one or the other of them indee uttered those words, I'd say there's hope!
    Or, turn them out into 'general population' after conviction, after 3 weeks of 'pre arrival' press, inside, and tell the guards to ignore the funny noises, for six weeks!!

Oh, the Image at the bottom of your post; If you can make it into a bumper sticker, I'll buy 200 right now,, and, likely, many more between now and November.

Last edited: May 26, 2007
  4. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Char,

I like the way you think, young'un.