1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Was Von Brun 'Right Wing'?... Some say he was a leftist.

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by ponycar17, Jun 13, 2009.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

No sir... I said "discuss" the post. I don't appreciate your sarcastic, uncalled for response. I would think that previous discussions with me might have left you a bit bitter but that response was too far. :rolleyes:

Perhaps in your exalted wisdom, you could have presented a case before asking for my response? Skipping to personal insults just isn't acceptable.

I highlighted the most contrasting portions of the piece from that which the major media has portrayed and that which this man actually portrayed. Personally, I don't think the man could align with either ideology of 'left' or 'right'. My primary concern centers on how the major media has called him a 'right wing' extremist and used that assertion to legitimize the Homeland Security memo sent out earlier in the year warning against 'right-wing activities'. I don't think the media comparison was fair, and I believe the DHS memo was sent in a fashion to discourage organized Tea Parties.

The Huffington Post is probably missing you while you post over here... :rolleyes:

The rest of these posts were well thought out and provided a thought-provoking discussion. Yours does not... :rolleyes:
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  2. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Deleted...
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  3. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Ponycar17, he's another liberal Obamite plant posing as a gun owning conservative. I gave up him after two days of reading his "facts."
  4. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

You found facts?... :confused: I found a lot of conjecture and what-ifs but no facts. :eek:
  5. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I found "facts", not facts:p:p
  6. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

7. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Linky no worky:p:p

But I already know what you mean. He's in here trying to teach us the error of our ways so we embrace the Obamism and partake of the tasty Barry-flavored Kenyan Kool-Aid.

He reminds me of another Obamite plant on the board (who's name I won't mention), he even types very similar to the other one.
  8. Flaming will NOT be tolerated on TFF, walien. I strongly suggest you consider that a warning. You will not get another.