Was Von Brun 'Right Wing'?... Some say he was a leftist.

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by ponycar17, Jun 13, 2009.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

No sir... I said "discuss" the post. I don't appreciate your sarcastic, uncalled for response. I would think that previous discussions with me might have left you a bit bitter but that response was too far. :rolleyes:

Perhaps in your exalted wisdom, you could have presented a case before asking for my response? Skipping to personal insults just isn't acceptable.

I highlighted the most contrasting portions of the piece from that which the major media has portrayed and that which this man actually portrayed. Personally, I don't think the man could align with either ideology of 'left' or 'right'. My primary concern centers on how the major media has called him a 'right wing' extremist and used that assertion to legitimize the Homeland Security memo sent out earlier in the year warning against 'right-wing activities'. I don't think the media comparison was fair, and I believe the DHS memo was sent in a fashion to discourage organized Tea Parties.

The Huffington Post is probably missing you while you post over here... :rolleyes:

The rest of these posts were well thought out and provided a thought-provoking discussion. Yours does not... :rolleyes:
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  2. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Deleted...
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  3. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Ponycar17, he's another liberal Obamite plant posing as a gun owning conservative. I gave up him after two days of reading his "facts."
  4. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

You found facts?... :confused: I found a lot of conjecture and what-ifs but no facts. :eek:
  5. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I found "facts", not facts:p:p
  6. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

7. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Linky no worky:p:p

But I already know what you mean. He's in here trying to teach us the error of our ways so we embrace the Obamism and partake of the tasty Barry-flavored Kenyan Kool-Aid.

He reminds me of another Obamite plant on the board (who's name I won't mention), he even types very similar to the other one.
  8. Flaming will NOT be tolerated on TFF, walien. I strongly suggest you consider that a warning. You will not get another.