1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Washington State Alien Firearms License

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by armedandsafe, May 22, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Here is the latest word I just received.

Pops
  2. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Does this mean that non-resident ILLEGAL-aliens won't need any of this documentation if they can demonstrate that they are a member in good standing of some international group of gangbangers? Are conspicuaously displayed tatoos showing gang affiliation sufficient documentation? Just wondering. Did this post get me on another list? Am I a hater? Am I paranoid?
  3. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

ILLEGAL aliens can get whatever they want don't you know that? Drivers lincense, guns, free health care. In fact doesn't somebody want to give them social security? :(:(:(
  4. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I think they are already getting SS. I know there are kids getting SSI based on their (illegal) parents' work.

Pops
  5. Jimdo

Jimdo New Member

Yikes! Man, that's not cool at all.