Washington State legal resident rules

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by walien, May 5, 2009.

1. walien

walien Former Guest

Bobitis, where exactly did I say that an immigrant should have the same rights as a citizen? Please, show me. You're the one bringing this up, not me. I didn't mention equal rights for a work permit holder in my original post, so please enlighten me as to where you're getting this. As I said in my last post, "An alien doesn't get the same rights as a citizen. I'm confused by your question". Please englighten me.

I am taking the time to become a citizen. For a LEGAL immigrant who is extremely smart and well educated, it takes a lot of time. I can't just hop the border and wait for the *insert political party here* to give amnesty.

I don't think this discussion was ever about me getting equal rights of a citizen. You somehow have locked onto that idea. I'm not sure why.

It's the gun permit you can get in Canada as an alien. It's the answer to the question you posed. It repudiates your argument, so it's rather convenient for you to ignore it.

Perhaps you can expand upon this as I have no idea of what you're talking about or where you live. You noted it was my governor and thus implied it was not yours and as such I'm assuming you live in Oregon. I have no idea of what you mean by the paradise it once was.

In the case where you do live in Oregon (where most of WA sends it's garbage), your state chose to do this and gets paid well for it, so you're welcome. :)
  2. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

:confused:
  3. walien

walien Former Guest

That's the best comeback you have. I love leaving people without reproach. :)