The Firearms Forum banner

WASP Injection Knife

7K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  motorcycling951 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#11 ·
Wouldn't that burst of gas destroy the insides of whatever it is injected into? I would think at very least the gas in the blood would make it difficult for the heart to pump.
Yes, if you were to find yourself in a fight for your life in your home and you stuck the BG with it; that blast would mess'em up royally. I'd rather not find myself in a hand to hand defensive fight, but if I did, I wouldn't mind having this knife handy. With the volume of a basketball, the quick injection would most likely blow soft tissues to shreds.

Reactions: dbcooper
#13 ·
this knife has been around for several years..it was designed to protect divers from sharks..it not only "injects" co2 into the flesh but freezes it to some extent..cant find the story now but there was a story several years ago from alaska, a camper was awakened to find his leg in the jaws of a bear..as the story goes he was only able to grab the knife and stabbed the bear in the neck and released the gas..it killed the bear..not sure i believe the story, but would make a good campfire tell, if you had the knife and a mellon to demo it!

#16 ·
One was used for a murder on NCIS. I looked it up, figgering it was some nonsense they invented for the show.

Reactions: motorcycling951
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.