Watch all the way through

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armedandsafe, Sep 16, 2011.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

2. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

I love that one Pops. Never tire of watching it.

That guy has got some serious talent. :eek:
  3. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

Thank God our county still holds heros, and there are those out there who appreciate them. Last night I lost a friend in New Castle County, Delaware. He was an 18 year veteren of the New Castle County Police Department. He responded on a call for an assault, and the assailent stabbed him in the neck during a struggle. He died at the scene. Joe Szerba was a great man and a hero. He died because he followed the rules, the same rules our admin is giving our soldiers. Scrutinize every move made by the good guys, forgive the evil guys, persecute those who are risking their lives for us, and coddle the enemy. Liberals are turning the world upside down.
    Again, thank God our country still has heros. Already the liberals are celebrating his death. The comments left on the local news are what you would expect from a few. I knew Joe. The world is a lesser place without him.
    I don't know what else to say. I have a son on the New Castle County Police. I spent 20 years in the Wilmington De Police Dept. and had my share of close calls. The stories my son tells me about the restrictions on their ability to react are frightening. I pray for his safety as well as any other police officer, fire fighter, paramedic or other first responder.

I don't know what else to say.
    fred
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I have never seen that before.

I am thankfull I am an American. No one else in the world can ever "GET IT"
  5. jwrauch

jwrauch New Member

Thanks, POPS. I hadn't seen that before. Incredible!!!! JR