Watch out for 3/2 STA SS on this forum...

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Taildrag15X, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Taildrag15X

Taildrag15X New Member

This guy has taken me for CA$H by selling me bullets and then not packing them well enough to make the trip via USPS from FL to NY.

He has not responded to my emails or PM's....I took pics of the emplty boxes and made contact the day it arrived damaged, I want bullets or cash.

I made the first contact from his ad on this site for 1600 .224 bullets, a deal was made and I sent the required $125 in the form of a USPS Money Order. He took his time responding about receiving the funds (USPS Delivery Confirmation and Tracking was on the payment envelope) and after emailing him he shipped them in a Large Flat Rate USPS Box. 16- 100 round boxes of .224 bullets loose in a Large Flat Rate Box, the boxes bounched around inside and broke open. The USPS Flat Rate Box was beaten up from the inside and came open on one of the sides due to the weight of the bullet boxes. Needless to say much more I received a fairly empty box with my bullets escaping out the hole all the way from Fl to NY.

BE WARNED THAT TIM N. SHOULD NOT BE A TRUSTED SELLER.....HE FOR SURE IS NOT A SHIPPER OF A SIMPLE THING LIKE SEALED BOXES OF BULLETS.

I hope that this notice will keep others safe on this site from him.

Mike
    Taildrag15X
  2. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

i cannot remember but i think that usps flat rate boxes have a certain amount of insurance on them automatically. could be wrong though. i hope so though, for both of yalls sake.
  3. watsisname

watsisname Member

Very unfortunate:(