watch the video especially what Ron paul says

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Aug 16, 2012.

1. graehaven

graehaven Active Member

Please don't "source" wikipedia for anything. It can be updated/written by anyone out there with their facts all wrong. It's not allowed to be a source for any publication or research paper at any school. Wikipedia is right about 10 percent of the time if that.

And, OMG, for the billionth time, Ron Paul did NOT advocate the legalization of pot. What he advocates is for the FEDeral government to get OUT of the drug chasing business (with all of its wasteful spending - you know, the ineffective / joke war on drugs), and LET the STATES have the power to decide how to handle it. IF the state wants to legalize it, then they should be allowed to. It's a states rights issue. NOT a federal issue.
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

most of my stuff written on islam has been PC'd to death or non existance

wiki is racist against non muslims
  3. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

Now that's funny right there. I smoked pot as a teen. I also saw what it can do. I lost one of my best friends and his sister from pot use. So yeah I detest pot now. I was the long hair giving everybody grief tho. Hell I'm 55 now and still have long hair.

This was me about 25 years ago.

[​IMG]

Me a couple of years ago. Still got the hair but its in a pony tail.

[​IMG]