Watching CNN...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by glocknut, Aug 6, 2009.

1. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Every now and then i go over and take a look at CNN just to see what they are up to.....

They're asking people in the studio to grade obama on his job performance. Mostly A's and F's... but this one guy said B+ and added the comment that its because he has inspired the American People so well... (WHAT? :eek:) and the whole time he is giving his answer he is looking up at something above him and then he zips his head down to the floor...like something is moving arround....and then back to the ceiling again. And i'm sitting here thinking "WHAT THE H*LL IS THIS RETARD LOOKING AT?????" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Repeated Quote: Because he has sooooo inspired the American People....

REALLY??? WHERE do i get some of this pixie dust that obozo is using on these people? If i had some of that pixie dust i think i could become quite rich in a very short period of time...
  2. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

He is right. I think Obamamessiah is inspiring more and more people to revolt. I just hope is is restricted to the voting booth.

I have a feeling the people are going to be much more alert for voter fraud this next time and anyone who wants to bully voters outside a polling place had better wear body armor.

Pops
  3. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

CNN is nearly as pathetic as the networks and MSNBC. The one good anchor, Lou Dobbs, has recently ben hassled by the CNN management over his views. CNN has recently referred Lou Dobbs as being an embarrassment to the network. That alone should speak volumes to CNN's creditbility as a fair and balanced network. But wait, they don't make that claim. It is FOX News that is fair and balanced. It probably won't be long and old Lou will be on his way to FOX News. It sure seems that anyone from CNN that was any count ends up there. :)
  4. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Dobbs might end up on Fox News before its all over...?

mike
    gn
  5. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

6. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

He has inspired me to be a boisterous activist, as if I needed any more help... :D

I enjoy the heck out of picking apart his ill-conceived economic lunacy and attending gatherings with like-minded individuals online at at TEA Parties. If anything, this moron might actually bring back Conservatism by allowing people to see the other side for 4 years. :D
  7. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Bizare video... but that doesn't mean much to me. I don't know if the reporter was tired or not paying attention. I don't care.

You laugh at fox news and "the rest of em"...? You mean anyone who opposes Obozo?

mike
    gn
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  8. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

no sir im not sure about obozo at all when i said the rest of them i ment all the major news networks from what i see there all bias in one way or another
  9. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Ok. I read too much into what i thought you had said... sorry.

mike
    gn
  10. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

np it was my bad i didn't explain very well last time
  11. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I used to feel somewhat the same as you do. The more I watch the news networks and read articles like this one I tend to wonder if Fox is actually in the middle of the road with most other networks out to the far left fringes. Perhaps Fox's right-leaning perception might just be a matter of perspective when contrasted to all other cable news networks?... :confused:

I used to give CNN.com the benefit of the doubt but things I read just started to make me VERY angry as they falsely characterized Conservative principles in a fair amount of stories. I stopped looking at CNN's website a few months ago and haven't found a need to go back. If the local TV stations, their websites, Fox and Foxnews.com, various internet sites and local radio don't cover it, I don't need to know about it... :D
  12. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

ahaaha yes i also see that in CNN thats why i love sites like liveleak and there citizen journalism ahah now thats real news
  13. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

the thing is about fox news i kinda found it unwatchable, because i consider my self some what conservative and i believe in many republican views but when i see fox news i see them try to hard, just tell me the news give it to me straight i get angry when they give bogus statistics and reports and when they manipulated photos of those new york times guys i found that ridiculous why would you need to do that? just give me honest news about my nation and whats going on

are you sersious fox why..?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  14. Rocket J Squirl

Rocket J Squirl New Member

When the news quit reporting it, and starting inventing it. I shut them down.

I have better things to waste my money on now. Going to pick up a 25lb sack of dried veggie soup mix tomorrow.
  15. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

words to live by ahah umm the news thing now the veggie soup thing ahah but i could always use more vegetables in my diet