1. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Watching obama on TV giving a speech. Damn am I tired of seeing that face and hearing that voice.

But more than that I find his lies increasingly intolerable. Talking about how bad things were before he took office and how much progress they are making now.

How dare this piece of filth blame GWB for problems that he Barack Hussein Obama helped to create. Him and Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Barbara Boxer, Harry Reid and the other marxists in Congress.

Damn these people for what they are doing to America. It has become intolerable to me. I want every last one of them out of my country. Deport them all to Cuba, Venezuela, or anywhere who will have them. They are usurpers and traitors.

How many of you can see as I do that our country has been taken over just as much as if the bolsheviks had physically invaded our shores?

Rant over....for now

One last point. Watching him tonight he told stories about black people, he mentioned slaves, he spoke to what "African" Americans need to do. Clearly this man focuses on 15% of the population. He doesn't even pretend to be concerned with anyone else. With his slave mentality he really belongs in Liberia..or any number of black african countries.

In case no one noticed I'm po'd.
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
  2. topper

topper New Member

EVERONE IS PO'D! It's just some are afraid to admit it. This clown in the white house has done more to destroy America in less than a year than any prez i can think of. Our great leaders claim we are coming out of the recession and some even claim it is over are lying through there teeth. How in the h3ll can we be out of the recession when banks are failing left and right and jobs are disappearing at an unprecendented rate? Are these clowns for real? And i strongly believe that America is headed for another civil war unless things take a huge turnaround and fast! I'm like you, RunningonMt, i am very tired of watching this clown for a prez everytime i turn on the tv. It's just too much. And the garbage and lies he spews forth is pathetic. Let's get him out before he completely destroys america.

Time to lock and load!
  3. Rocket J Squirl

Rocket J Squirl New Member

Two words:

"YOU LIE"
  4. thomas44

thomas44 New Member

But....but he annunciates his s's so well. Clearly he is a talented public speaker, and the American people deserve...NO, demand a talented public speaker to be our president. Domestic policy and foreign policy aside, I'd have to say he's one heck of a swell executive.
  5. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I agree with you except for that last word.
    His effect on me is not so much executive as it is laxative.
  6. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

i cant stand to look or hear him eigther. unfortunatly he will be on tv any chance he gets cause that is how "dicktaters" are, in your face.
  7. thomas44

thomas44 New Member

Oh, my. I was trying to be sarcastic, but I may have come across as being serious.
  8. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

Smileys, useful when you can catch them !! ;):p
  9. Slabsides

Slabsides Member

I think he would make a great car salesman.
  10. Bubblehead

Bubblehead New Member

Obama is an activist. He's a hands-on community organizer. He doesn't have any executive experience. He should stay in the Oval Office where he belongs and begin acting like the CEO of the United States. Instead he's acting like he works for ACORN. Oops, did I say that? :rolleyes:
  11. DWARREN123

DWARREN123 New Member

Politicians seem to lie as naturally as breathing, all not just the "O" man.
  12. keokeboy

keokeboy Member

maui born [1944] got birth certificate for proof compare to somebody else.
  13. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Everytime I see King-Emperor Barack I His Great Awesomeness and All-Knowing Teleprompter I have an overpowering urge to go take a big Obama.

Gee, I wonder if I'm on one of Freddie the Fed's lists now:rolleyes:
  14. tireman7.62x54r

tireman7.62x54r New Member

can a person use a tele-prompter to sell cars.
  15. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Why not? Apparently a person can use a teleprompter to fake being POTUS.:eek: