Watching O'Reilly last night...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by RunningOnMT, Jun 1, 2012.

1. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

they were discussing Mayor Bloomberg's proposal to ban soft drinks in sizes larger that 16 oz. He's really into this idea of banning things he determines are not good for you, like salt, fat, sugar and soft drinks.

In the conversation were Bill O'Reilly, Judge Jeanine, and I believe Megan Kelly. What amazed me was that for the most part they were discussing whether such a ban would be helpful not the FACT THAT IT"S NONE OF THE GOVERNMENT"S FREAKING BUSINESS WHAT YOU EAT OR DRINK!!!

It infuriates me that this new york nit wit thinks he has the right to control the lives of others in this way. This is just another example of how far our rights guaranteed by the constitution have been eroded. And still we all just sit there and let it happen.
  2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    God Bless America! Every thing in this country is becoming upside down! Why would God Bless America? He has already done so, and we turned our backs on him! It's our "give me" attitude that keeps us shouting "God Bless America"! All we want is for somebody to take responsibility for us, cause we don't want to be responsible for ourselves!
  3. mranum

mranum Member

Its good to be King. :rolleyes:

Bloomberg is driving people from that city. If I remember correctly, between the city and state of New York 3.5 million people have up and left. Thats a lot of revenue gone and he's only going to be able to push people so far before they push back.
  4. packetsplace

packetsplace Member

People in NY should just say no to Buffoonberg. Its way past time for all of us to stand up to tyrants. Just say no and let them try to enforce their edict's. If enough citizens rebel, the idiots wont be able to enforce their agenda.
  5. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

6. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Regrettably, I agree with the entire Reply.
  7. gad1111

gad1111 Member

Reason #2,539,741 I will never set foot in NYC
  8. mranum

mranum Member

That reminds me, back long ago I used to drive truck over the road and it was the strangest thing, my truck WOULDN'T EVEN FIT in the state of New York. :eek:;):D
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

of course they wont discuss your freedom of choice , they just took that away from you all and they worry someone my remember they have rights , so they talk like its all good