1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Way to go Granny

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by steve666, Mar 4, 2011.

1. steve666

steve666 New Member

2. Juker

Juker New Member

OUTSTANDING!!

Another potential victim safe and sound and smiling due entirely to legal gun ownership!

There was a similar case two weeks ago in Farmer City, IL, but unfortunately, without firearms, the outcome was much different. I was going to post this on a new thread about gun ownership, but if you don't mind, I'll just add it here:

An 18-year-old Farmer City man is headed to prison for 35 years after admitting Wednesday that he sexually assaulted two women in that town in late 2009 and early 2010.

Cleve Bradford, pleaded guilty but mentally ill Wednesday in DeWitt County Circuit Court to aggravated criminal sexual assault and home invasion in two separate but similar cases.

Bradford was arrested in March 2010 for a Feb. 23 attack on an 85-year-old woman who was living alone in her home. Assistant State’s Attorney Darrell Price said Bradford forced his way in, hit the woman in the head with his fists, and raped her.

Price said Jeckel found that Bradford was fit to stand trial and criminally responsible for his actions even though he was suffering from a psychotic disorder at the time of the offense.

Bradford also pleaded guilty to a Nov. 21, 2009, attack on a woman in her 20’s in Farmer City. Price said Bradford broke in her house, hit her and forced her to perform sex acts in the presence of her 7-year-old daughter.

Bradford was sentenced to 20 years in the case involving the older woman and 15 years in the other case, the sentences to be served one after the other. He must serve at least 85 percent of the sentence.

Price called Bradford “one of the most dangerous people I’ve ever handled” in 20 years of prosecuting criminals.

(A neighbor of the elderly woman said on the news that according to doctors, she will never recover from the attack.)
  3. Redneck90

Redneck90 New Member

LOL I would never expect a granny with a gun!! I bet the intruder had to change his pants:D
  4. Rhuga

Rhuga Member

the Boy Scout Motto,"Be Prepared"!