We were warned

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Diamondback, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Diamondback

Diamondback Well-Known Member

PLEASE, PLEASE....READ THIS & PASS IT ON, LET OUR AMERICA SEE WHAT OBAMA & MICHELLE ARE REALLY LIKE, WE CAN'T LET HIM GET VOTED IN AGAIN.....PAST IT ON TO ALL YOU KNOW

Forward this as received, but without comment.

DO NOT ADD A SINGLE WORD

Yes, he told us in advance what he planned to do. Few were listening.

The following is a narrative taken from a 2008 Sunday morning televised "Meet The Press'.

From Sunday's 07 Sept. 2008 11 : 48 : 04 EST, Televised "Meet the Press" THE THEN Senator Obama was asked about his stance on the American Flag.

General Bill Gann' USAF (ret.) asked Obama to explain WHY he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.

The General stated to Obama that according to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171...

During rendition of the national anthem, when the flag is displayed, all present (except those in uniform) are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Or, at the very least, "Stand and Face It".

NOW GET THIS !!

'Senator Obama replied :

"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides". "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression.." "The anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all that sort of thing."

(ARE YOU READY FOR THIS???)

Obama continued : "The National Anthem should be 'swapped' for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing'. If that were our anthem, then, I might salute it. In my opinion, we should consider reinventing our National Anthem as well as 'redesign' our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we, as a Nation of warring people, conduct ourselves like the nations of Islam, where peace prevails - - - perhaps a state or period of mutual accord could exist between our governments ......"

When I become President, I will seek a pact of agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation, have placed upon the nations of Islam, an unfair injustice which is WHY my wife disrespects the Flag and she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past".

"Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the United States and I have put my hatred aside. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path. My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First black Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America "

Yes, you read it right.

I, for one, am speechless!!!
  2. sting75ray

sting75ray Well-Known Member

THE PEOPLE need to wake up. This piece of **** needs to be gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Those that voted for him knew what he was going to do! That's why they voted for him! And they will vote for him again!
  4. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

I'm speechless. Not saying it's untrue but as a God fearing, America loving, Old fashoned, gun toteing country boy I need to research these "statements". If there true how in high hell could ANYONE say these things and still go on to become the President of the greatest nation to ever exist on the face of the planet??????????????? :confused:
  5. carver

carver Moderator

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/a/obama_anthem.htm

Obozo didn't actually utter those asinine words. All the quotes are fictitious.
  6. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Thanks Carver.
  7. montezumaz

montezumaz Former Guest

8. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

He is a idiot, but not a complete idiot.....and only a complete idiot would say something that offhanded.
  9. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oh but your wrong...he is an idiot all right..and he would say something that offhanded and he has...several times...and he thinks this way every day. He is an anti american terrorist. He did in fact refuse to wear the american flag pin and he did in fact refuse to salute the flag at several different events. It doesnt matter if these exact words were not his, he has said worse words than this. He is our direct enemy. Even if he did utter those words, they would flat out deny it, just like they deny everything else. I dont believe he didnt say those things. I dont care what someone else says. His actions have spoken louder than any words.
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
  10. XP100

XP100 Member

If you voted for him in 08 you proved you were not perjudice, if you vote for him in 2012 you will have proved your an "Idiot".
  11. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

I disagree, if you voted for him in 2008 you are an idiot.
  12. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

This is what upsets me. You read something like and get very mad then to find out its just made up crap. It's on both sides. I just want the truth and no bull s**t. You don't know what to believe anymore as they all lie's and make stuff up...
  13. pdg929

pdg929 New Member

i might catch some gripe for this but we need a nother president like george w...in my lifetime he is the only one who had the balls to do somthing about the terrorism in this world. i mean clinton did not lift a finger when the world trade centers were bombed the first time or when the uss cole was bombed...and now obama is taking it easy against the libians for killing our people. come on now. grow some balls and take care of the problem instead of walking on egg shells around it this is america the land of the free and home of the brave obama either get with it or get out
  14. carver

carver Moderator

George, it's this way with everything in life! You must study to show thyself approved! Before God, or man. If you want to know the truth about anything, then you have to go dig it up yourself, because someone else has burried the truth, or at least has tried to.
  15. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

Obamma is not an idiot, he knows exactly what he is doing... he intents to undo our founding American culture and transform it into a Sharia culture...