We were warned

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Diamondback, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I dont get why your upset..its a FACT that he refused to wear the flag pin. Its a FACT that he refused to salute the flag during the national anthem. Its a FACT that he and his counterparts have said worse things about our country. He sat in a so called church that screamed anti american slander and damed america every week. He will only recognize muslim events and holidays and not christian holidays. He only calls the koran "holy". He has done nothing but apologize for america and everything it has done. He has bowed down to muslim kings. He has dismantled this country and the very fiber of its core. He has spent more than every single president in our history COMBINED. He illegally took over the auto industry and gave the control to the unions. He appointed the most liberal lunatic crazys to the supreme courts, putting all of us in jeprody. He has lied and covered up the fast and furious scandal and continues to lie to the people about numerous things on a daily basis. He has many ties to terroist orgs and has spent millions covering up his birth certificate, his school records and anything else that he knows will incriminate him along with his numerous social security cards in different names.....Now, tell me why you might be mad if a couple words MIGHT have been twisted? I highly doubt they were, but so what....I could type for another half hour.....oh wait, its really important that we know how much Romney gave to charity. That could be a real deal breaker.....
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  2. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

what makes me mad is. He just might get back in. Why?
    Becouse as long as he is willing to give **** away to the welfare people, I'm talking about the ones that refuse to get a job, and just live off the system. They will keep voting for him.
    They don't care. they just want there free money, healthcare,food, housing. etc etc...
    He got in by wining the states with the most electrial votes. Hey there the same states with the highest # of people living of the system.
  3. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

^^^ this

it is to the point where the Takers are starting to outnumber the Makers...
  4. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

The University of Colorado just published its prediction for the outcome of this election. They have correctly predicted the winner since 1980. They predict Romney will win! Lets hope they are right again.
  5. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

Interesting study recently published indicates the Obamaeconomics will in fact shift major portion of middle class and upper class wealth to the "lower class" economically speaking.
  6. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

You just stated facts that are true. This is why Obama should not be reelected. Who ever makes up this crap is only cheapening the true facts. How many folks will read this kind of stuff and then find out it is a lie. They may then think all the facts are lies and vote for this guy.

This guy has to go. We have the facts to prove that. No need to make up lies. Conservatives should expect to be held to a higher standard and be proud of it.
  7. sub-moa

sub-moa Member

We need to be above spreading tales and half -true stories. We have plenty of ammo against O without that.
  8. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    We all want to believe those things that "feel" right to us. We can't go by feelings, we need to research what we hear, and see. I'm sure I've passed along some things that I thought were true, and were not. I didn't know it wasn't true, because I didn't question the validity of it, and I trusted my source.
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  9. Double D

I know what my duty is as an american and I will do that duty on election day. I personally dont care what he said and didnt say. His A$$ is outa there.
  10. sub-moa

sub-moa Member

+1 !!!!!
  11. carver

carver Moderator

Voting out all Demoncats here! The O has got to go!
  12. Kelzebubba

Kelzebubba New Member

Look in 2008, I was sick of voting for the lesser of two evils, I wanted to make the choice that would help wake America up. I voted for the greater of two evils, Barack Hussein Obama. If McCain would not have had a clean bill of health, I would have voted for him, because Sarah Palin would have been the absolute worst case scenario for this country.

Nothing will get better until people get their heads out of the NFL, Dancing with the Stars, Survivor, and all of the multiple distractions out there. The Howard Stern interviews really need to be spread around. There are people who don't even know that Osama Bin Laden is dead, and they are voting. I am sorry, but I think people who don't know what the issues are should not be allowed to vote.
  13. Kelzebubba

Kelzebubba New Member

I disagree with voting all the Demoncats out. I actually think the best course of action is to vote 100% against any sitting incumbents. Both parties are to blame, and until they are held accountable by being ousted every single term until they do their job, then they will not learn.
  14. Double D

Wow. I would be embarrassed to admit that I was part of the sheep that got led to slaughter even after knowing the guy has ties to terroist organizations and has spent millions to hide his past and spent 20 years of his life in a so called church that damns america on a weekly basis and that I had something to do with putting the worst person to ever hold office in office and to have to tell my kids and grankids I helped destroy the very fibers of what our forefathers fought and died for. Handing over the highest office to an illegal criminal and falling for the lies and deception that were so easily seen thru.....putting america in such a position it may never be able to recover.....sad.... Oh, and LIBERAL ALERT!
  15. carver

carver Moderator

Now just how do we do that?