Wedding Stories......Join In!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Beau Coupe Dien Cai Dau Hootch' started by Guest, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

oneknight
    (8/27/01 1:26:06 pm)
    | Del All Wedding Stories......Join In!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My sister is a licensed "Wedding Commissioner", formerly known as a "Justice of the Peace," in the State of Virginia.

Last week she performed a wedding ceremony that took
    place on top of a fire engine. Both of the people are
    EMT'S with the fire department.

The bride wore a formal white gown and was barefooted.
    The groom wore jeans, polo shirt and boots.

They all rode to the reception in the fire truck.

My sister thought it was a riot....she loved it!

dap22
    Senior Chief Moderator II
    (8/27/01 2:27:26 pm)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Wedding Stories......Join In!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That's just too funny Donna! It's as they say......like you read about!!

Gunship
    (8/29/01 9:26:32 am)
    | Del > Wedding Stories......Join In!!!!!
    Anyway, then!!! .. boom boom and boom boom....
    I'll join in..
    It's so cute story, Donna.

GS.

oneknight
    (8/29/01 11:08:49 am)
    | Del Re: > Wedding Stories......Join In!!!!!
    Hey Gunship,

How are you? Never get to talk to you.....you gotta post
    more. Always look for your stories.......

That was cute.........."boom boom and boom boom!"

Your too funny!

Donna

Gunship
    (8/29/01 2:06:08 pm)
    | Del Wedding Stories......Join In!!!!!
    Donna,
    Remember, I told you.. You are the light starter..
    You said about the small .. guys try to prove its big.
    You just said one "boom"... then boom, boom .... boom everywhere.. Well, all just for fun.. right D.
    To write more here?.. me?.. Please.. I'll try hard but you know, with little subject you guys take few minute to write, but for me about more hour plus headache.. And very funny thing's, I never want to read what I wrote.. more crazy-head "dien cai dau" ..
    So, usually when you see the name Gunship on BB more than one a day, that means my Boss was on vacation.. He's on vacation today.. hehehe..

lol.. Later/Donna.
    I'll try
    GS.

oneknight
    (8/29/01 4:55:40 pm)
    | Del Re: Wedding Stories......Join In!!!!!
    Gunship,

That was too funny....your boss on vacation.......

Your doing just great with your posts. Keep them coming!

Yes, I was the one that was teasing Larry about getting
    a big one. I am the one that always starts trouble.
    Larry was a great sport about it.

And yes, it was all in fun!

But Gunship, sssshhhh, don't tell, but Larry never did get
    a big one....

Donna

dap22
    (8/29/01 7:22:29 pm)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    Hieu:
    Been enjoying your posts. And by the way, if anyone around here is dien cai dau, it's Donna. And yes, she's the one who is always stirring the pot!!! (making big trouble that is!).

If I understand you correctly Donna, are you saying that Larry is a "BIG ONE" wannabe?????????????????????????

nighthawk
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/29/01 10:37:40 pm)
    Hieu
    you and I have not taked much, but I always enjoy your post

I hope your boss is on vacation a lot, because I would like to see you here more often

and by the way,,I think maybe everybody here is a little dien cai dau,,,but I would not want it any other way

Stan H,,,Nighthawk

oneknight
    (8/30/01 2:05:35 am)
    Gunship,

I'm guilty! I'm the light starter!

You know DAP22 loves to pick on me!

I can't really tell you much about Nighthawk except he
    follows instruction well...........

dap22
    (8/30/01 7:17:18 am)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    You deserve it and what the hell are you doing up at 3:05 in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!

oneknight
    (8/30/01 9:35:12 am)
    Nuuuuuuuthin', that you're aware of.

TShooters
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/30/01 9:38:56 am)
    Yeah, Donna! What you doin' up so late?

Our neighbors and good friends hosted an outdoor wedding for some other
    friends who were getting married a couple of years ago. They did it Texas-style.
    The bride and groom got married on horseback. All the wedding party,
    preacher, etc. were mounted up. The neat thing was that it was the anniversary
    of the host couple, and they renewed their vows after the wedding ceremony...
    before everyone fell off their horse.

Sharon

oneknight
    (8/30/01 11:16:11 am)
    Suuuuuumthin'......................lol!

That's a neat story.......wedding on horseback!

I was hoping this post would bring stories of unique weddings,
    maybe some from members of their own weddings. I guess
    everybody had the traditional wedding.......

Thanks for joining in Sharon.....always good to talk to you!!!!

Mithrandir
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/30/01 11:55:01 am)
    Wedding stories….

OK…

How is this one…related to me by the to be un-named friend who is the subject of this tale….This is a true story…. But does make believing it a bit hard…..

Back in late ’69, I had been re-posted to Fort Bragg and assigned to the 18th ABN Corp. A few of guys had been taking college courses at UNC Greensboro so we were always reroute to or from the fort at any given time.

Needless to say… we were ALWAYS on the move… in order to keep up with classes and make formations and such…

Well.. one day… one of our group announces that he is getting married to his high school sweetheart…. He was born and raised in Raleigh and she in Durham (not too far away)…

The wedding plans were rushed into play because he had just been notified that he was to go to Germany for a tour…. So the wedding HAD to take place as soon as possible….

The day comes and everyone is at the church…. We RUSH in… and he gets married …BUT… he has to report to the fort in an hour … so he takes his leave of his new wife and tells her that he will be home tonight at about 9:00PM and she should “Be ready for him”….

The stage is set… the clock is running… he has to report in… get packed…. have his wedding night and then report to Charleston for deployment in the morning……

So … off he goes.. to the fort… and when the evening comes, he is packed and ready & “rarin’” to go….

He speeds home and charges into the house and as he climbs the stairs he enters his new wife’s room naked….. and …. Well….. ready!!!!!! JUMPS into the bed and starts his belated “Consummation of the wedding” rituals…….

At which time… the light comes on.. and his wife is yelling at him.. ”JUST WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING??!!””

He is startled bolt upright in the bed…..

Because……

His wife is standing IN THE DOORWAY…NOT IN THE BED….

He had jumped into bed…. With his wife’s twin sister!!!!…….

I saw this guy and his wife ten or twelve years later and she STILL won’t let him live it down…

Out….

Mithrandir
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/30/01 12:16:16 pm)
    Another one….

Long after I had come home from VN….. I began to take some new colleges courses at a local community college….

There… I met and fell into a group of people that were a great bunch to be with…. Albeit some years younger than myself…

Well…. After a period of time… one of the guys and his girl decide to get married… He was the son of a career officer in the air force and she was the “mother” of a local biker gang….I won’t go into any more detail here.

The bachelor party for the new to-be-wed guy was held at a local bar just south and east of the city… at a place that only bikers frequent…. So HE had a great time…. I leave it up to your imagination as to what went on…..and you would be right……

Now… HER bachelor party was not too different then his… and for reason of propriety.. I will not get into too much detail… sufficed to say that she had fun…. Especially when she opens her gifts from her girlfriends…. You know the drill… “Oh look.. a toaster!… Oh look an Iron…” and “OH look a battery powered dildo & a box of Ben Hue balls”…. etc. etc. and so forth.

Now the girl had always been a rough kind of girl but she and I were closer to “Knowing what was going on in the world” than our friends or even her new husband….when the time came or unwrap the gift I had given them …. Everyone stared and the silence was deafening… they .. that is.. the girls that were attending this little gathering… did not know what to think of the gift……

She opens it and jumps up and give me that biggest hardest hug and then the longest kiss I had had in a while…. Then she goes on unwrapping the other gifts…..

“Well” one of the girls finally asks… “WHAT IS IT???”

She answers….”Oh… something we will use A LOT”…….A five gallon bucket of KY jelly and a twenty foot by twenty foot sheet of 3 Mil plastic”…..….

Most of the girls… never did “get it”…..those that did… blushed and tried to leave the room….

Out…..

Indybear57
    (8/30/01 12:32:17 pm)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    LMA @ the gift! Just totally outstanding! Bet she showed her new hubby things he'd never dreamed of. Speaking of gifts for the bride and groom, a good friend of ours got married (for the third time-first two were a$$holes!) to a really great, but somewhat younger guy. He was ex-Army stationed in Germany and well aquainted with the "ways of the world". We'd all played cards together quite often, and usually the discussion turned, either directly or indirectly, to sex and our friend admitted that her soon to be hubby was taking her places she'd never been before!

Day for the wedding rolls around. They had it in their home and the service was quite nice. Presents had been opened and our friend was giving my wife and I strange looks because there hadn't been anything from us. The festivities started to wind down a bit and we called the bride and groom into one of the bedrooms. I told them that we wanted to give them our gift in private because we weren't too sure how well it would go over with the mothers of the bride and groom. That said, we presented them with our gift bag. Inside...a can of flavored whipped cream and a pair of fur lined handcuffs! The bride blushed and the groom's eyes lit up like a kid at Christmas. I understand that a good time was had by all in the honeymoon suite that night.

Edited by: Indybear57 at: 8/30/01 1:43:22 pm

Mithrandir
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/30/01 12:38:00 pm)
    Yes!!! and now-a-days it would be called a "Klingon wedding night"!!!!!

out...

oneknight
    (8/30/01 1:19:33 pm)
    Okay Mith and Indy.........let's hear some of those bachelor party stories.

Gave a friend of mine a lingerie bacherlorette party with a male stripper...........we let her choose which piece of lingerie
    she wanted to wear while the stripper was there.

We gave her the "Adam and Eve" catalog......told her to
    study it, eventually she would need it..............lol!

Edited by: oneknight at: 8/30/01 2:21:13 pm

nighthawk
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/30/01 4:03:05 pm)
    Don't know how interesting this is, but,,,,

My wife to be met my plane in San Francisco when I returned from Korea. I have relatives in that area, and I bought a car from a cousin (I know,,Never buy a car from a relative),,, we had 4 days to get to Colorado Springs to get married, then she had to return to Ft Sam Houston, TX. We drove as far as the Utah/Nevada state line and the car broke the timing chain. Fiancally, we were not prepared.I had spent most of my cash on the damn car to begin with. Anyway, we got towed back o Windover, NV, left the car at a garage, hocked my Sieko watch for a room for the night, and called her brother in Orem, Ut. He got therre the next day, but did not have enough money to help us ou. So, he drove us to Colorado Springs, then he had to rush back to Orem for work. I went to the credit union the next day and borrowed enough cash to return and get the car. We had to fly to Salt Lake, ent a car, drive to get our car, drive the rental back, and then get on down to Colorado Springs. We got back in time to go into the courthouse, get the license (no waiting period then), find a Judge to marry us, and get her to the airport 20 minutes before her flight time. The flight left 2 hours later! She was due back by 2400 hours and got there at 2315 hours.We did not get to "consumate" our marriage for about 3 months,,,3 LONG months,,,when she finally got her reassignment to Ft Carson,,
    Humm,, maybe that's why it has lasted,,I got used to waiting on her early on in the relationship,, seems a man is alwasy waiting on a woman,,,one way or the other,,,lol,, just kidding, ladies,,,

Stan H ,, nighthawk

oneknight
    (8/30/01 4:41:36 pm)
    Rush, Rush, Rush.................BRAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The way you make spaghetti sauce, I'd be surprised if it
    didn't last...................(teasing you!)

oneknight
    (9/24/01 11:58:39 pm)
    On Friday of last week, my sister performed a wedding
    ceremony for a young Navy couple. Both are Navy!

The ceremony is usually in her home. The couple asked
    if she was available and if it was okay if they brought
    their daughter.

My sister was thinking in terms of an older child.

He had orders to report to Norfolk, Virginia, he was being
    shipped out this week, but wasn't sure where he was
    going.
    He told my sister, "before I go, I wanted us to be a family
    and I want them to carry my name."

They were married with 5 day old Shannon in their arms
    and when the ceremony was over, Shannon yawned as
    if very bored.

Gunship
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/26/01 3:33:35 pm)
    | Del Something Donna!!
    Donna,
    Anytime I see your name.. It reminds me this:
    When I was a little boy, my favorite song is a French song names "Donna Donna".
    "Il' etait une fois, un petit garcon, qui vivait dans une grand maison...., sa vie .. ". (sp..?)
    Before I escaped from my country on 1981, I teached my 9 years old boy how to play guitar and sing that only song.. then leaved.. (by myself for sure)
    On this August, in California, he sang this song along with his 4 years old son (my first grandson) for me..
    He told me " Dad, for 20 years until today I have a chance to sing your song.. "........... something!!
    GS.

oneknight
    (9/26/01 11:35:09 pm)
    | Del Re: Something Donna!!
    Hi Gunship,

Are you singing this song to me? I don't speak French, but
    I'm sure it's very sweet just like you. You have always
    spoken gentle and kind words to me. Thank you!

Congratulations on being a granddad! You should send
    me a picture of the family.

TShooters
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/28/01 5:12:59 pm)
    Another great wedding story, Donna!
    Thanks for sharing.

Sharon