1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

weekend range report

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tireman, Oct 17, 2005.

1. tireman

tireman Member

have a new neighbor who has a huge pit bull--very aggressive also---had the police out to warn the owner--no fence or lanyard, just a house dog---police said shoot to kill when it crosses property line--my wife was leaving for work thurs morn and the dog pinned her in the garage--she finally got back in the house and grabbed my hk .45----needless to say, nervousness and fear caused a lotta noise and 1 scared dog---we went sat to get her over the fear part---shes not an amateuar and she did very well--i wouldnt worry much but my 12 year old has to stand and wait for the bus---the dog just wanders around most of the day because the owner knows everyone is at work---anyway, the mutt wont pin my wife in the garage again!!!!!!
  2. Spurious

Spurious New Member

results ?

Did she try to hit the dog? If not where did she aim the rounds?
  3. tireman

tireman Member

she shot at the dog---she missed far right and he was GONE--sitting on his front porch----she wont miss again i bet----7 to 10 yds he will be gone---the dog has bit the owners stepdaughter twice---owner said kid aggravates dog----wish they would move out!!!!!!!!!my wife dosent want to kill the dog or anything for that matter, but im scared for all the other children around--and we also have an older neighbor who is on chemo--dog scares her to death---