Welcome to the Reservation

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Haligan, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

2. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

I have been to many Indian reservations out west. They are among the most depressing places on earth. Poverty is rampant, as is drug and alcohol abuse. Unemployment is epidemic because leaving the reservation is discouraged. Trading Posts are like pawn shops only worse. Handmade silver jewelry, rugs and pottery are traded for pennies and re-sold for big bucks to tourists while the Indians are over-charged for food and basic commodities ensuring that they stay chronically poor and permanently indebted to the Trading Post. We have destroyed the self-respect of a once-proud people and chained them to a usurious system of dependency. We should be ashamed!
  3. Haligan

We have alot to pay for. Our country has some pretty bad karma, but we have done some good, as well, though.
  4. Haligan

You know I came across this, and I forgot to post this, when the news broke.
    RIP brother.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files: