WELCOME

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by whymememe, Jun 14, 2012.

1. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

PLEASE MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME, THIS SITE IS DEDICATED TO THE PRESERVATION OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION AND THOSE WHO GAVE THEIR ALL TO SEE IT THROUGH FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE PRESENT. WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS SITE AND IT WILL BE ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE PLACES. ALSO, WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO FEEL THAT THIS IS JUST AS MUCH YOUR HOME AS IT IS OURS. SO FEEL FREE TO POST, READ, AND USE THIS SITE, FOR WE AIM FOR FREEDOM.

Can't we just get along?

This is what attracted me to the forum and i couldn't not find it anywhere on the logged in website, it may be here, but i could't find it. I went to the "join us" website and put it here so i can remind myself why i am here.

that's all.
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
  2. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

3. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

From me too ? Did I miss something?
    Mike
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I guess I missed it too!
  5. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

:dontknow:

But hey, just to break the tension my church is doing a 3 month class on our American Heritage. It started with George Washington and is now going through the constitution, and it explains the true meaning of the seperation of church and state. It is a class that I wish every American could take. The class is weekly for about 1.5 hours and we are enjoying it.

The only problem is that Stingray and 68 would not be able to take the class because they drive GM products and they would need more dependable transportation,,, like a Ford,,, or at least a GEO.:na-na:

Sorry about jacking the thread.:D
  6. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Don't be sorry 76.

It's a most worthy thread for the occasion. :p
  7. sting75ray

sting75ray Well-Known Member

One of these days I am going to take a road trip in one of the vettes and put your fords to shame:D:D:D