Welfare budget costing $5000 a head ,PA

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, May 9, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

WOOING THE HAVE-NOTS AT EXPENSE OF THE HAVES
    THE average single worker is now paying more than $5000 a year in tax - or nearly $100 a week - to fund the nation's growing welfare budget.

And a bigger tax slice of the weekly paypacket is going towards paying the interest bill on the nation's record $143 billion net debt.

An analysis of the federal budget by the Tax Institute reveals that about 35c in every dollar collected by the taxman from the average worker pays for the welfare of others, up from 33.3c.

Tuesday's budget papers show the welfare and social security budget will leap by $4.8 billion to $131.6 billion.

-------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ting-5000-a-head/story-e6freuy9-1226351394596

-------------------------------------------------------------

if anyone from the Australian government is watching , i cant afford the government to be generous to any more groups of people who hate us

please stop giving money to those who say we must bow to their demands or who demand we support them for life because of our racist system ..

or the fact we aint muslim so must pay for all muslims

give my money to the needy but when they can raise billions for legal hassles to fight our laws but cant afford to buy themselves food , i get fed up with the lies

stop giving away our money or find a new place to play government as we are sick of you all
  2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

yeah i know they may have a couple hours off

call to prayer , time out for a tim tam and under age friend

its happened ( recently ) a few times eh ..
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

(and dont leave your surveillance logs in a unlocked car again , look what happened last time )