Well, do I look like a redneck?

Discussion in 'The Hunting & Fishing Forum' started by Redneck, Nov 11, 2004.

1. HappyNanoq

HappyNanoq New Member

Lives in the northern Jutland, which is where I gr
    Neil..
    I kind of like that Go-Cart.
  2. Hydra Shok

Hydra Shok Member

Why did you shoot that little dog? Get in the garbage can?
  3. Redneck

Redneck New Member

IB and others, here is my old truck, is this good enough? :D
    [​IMG]

The t shirt was bloody, guess it didn't show in the pic, jeans tore with "Long Johns" showing, y'all didn't see them :D I havent had tyhis truck long enough yet to get the proper stickers and gun rack in it (gun rack is still in the Chevy), man I really don't want to dent this truck up but if I have to I guess I can. The porch you see isnt mine but the rain gutter on my porch fell off, does that count. I also have a kennel in my yard complete with two mouthy coon hounds. There are guns under the seat of the truck and yes that is a muzzle loader(high tech one to boot, takes primers and has a scope :D ). I am also missing my front teeph. As far as the yankee comment, they are furhter north and east, this here part of PA is redneck/hillbilly country, to join the country club you must have a 4X4 pickup, SUVs don't count, social status is determined by tire size and you must have mud and fresh blood on that truck to be considered as an upstanding citizen, everyone here is armed including granny, our idea of a good Saturday night out os treeing more than one coon, almoisty everybody has a six pack of beer in their vehicle (which I gave up and oppose that now), due to the teepher problem I can no longer chew skoal so I am stuck with the marlboros, I married a redhead from atop the mountain and had to teach her to talk (sorry about doing that), there is also a broke down Chvy truck complete with dents and rust parked in the yard as well, NJRET has seen that truck he can verify the rustiness and dents :D Anyhow, I'll keep trying :D GHD, so far three down and more to go :D :D :D BTW, did you notice anything wrong with that deer? I'll tell you, I actually tagged it, felt wierd as I have never done that before hehehe.
  4. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

:D tha pic looks normal to me! maybe i'm too redneck to notice! :eek: :D
  5. IShootBack

IShootBack Well-Known Member

SWEET RIDE

Now that's more like it.
  6. Craig

Craig New Member

Lonnie:
    Tags are OK to use, as long as they came from someone else.( wife, grandma,sister, etc.) :D :D ;)
  7. Boomatic

Boomatic New Member

See, I think a criteria that is missing is how long does the blood stay in the truck bed????

Sound like you have a lot of good 'neck stuff goin', though. I would let you be one if you wanted too. :D