The Firearms Forum banner

well.. i held out as long as possible.. finally got a Glock

2K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  CrookCountyGO 
#1 · (Edited)
Glock 42

Been looking a couple weeks.

This will go into rotation with my keltec P3AT, & SIG P238 carry guns.

Same .380 caliber , etc.

Now maybee the glock crowd at the range will quit cold shouldering me ;)

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
What he is talking about is
Glock's Blue Label program
from the website:

Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
  • EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics (with Picture ID from department front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
  • Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with "retired" credentials (Military picture ID front & back) DD214/discharge papers do not qualify - If you cannot submit your ID please use our dealer locator to find a dealer in your area
  • Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
  • State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) Also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers Employed by State Licensed Security Companies (with Employment Picture ID from company front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
  • Court Judges
  • LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
  • GSSF Coupon Recipients should contact GSSF for more information

https://us.glock.com/bluelabel

you have to go to a authorized Glock dealer and they should have a special selection of Glocks that are set aside for Blue Label customers. Current and retired Military vets, Fire fighters, and just about any first responder.
The prices are about $100 less so its a really good deal

#17 ·
When the glocks first hit the market I was very excited until I fired a friends handgun. As a southpaw I remember the mag release button extending out so much that the recoil would cause my index finger to brush against it and release the magazine on occasion. This made me lose interest in this gun and have never looked at them again. Do the new models have less protruding release button or at least allow to change the release for us southpaws?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.