well jack i did alittle digging into

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Mar 22, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Looks like a two year old wrote the HTML. Site's a bit pathetic in it's content.

I'd like to go there, but I won't. I'll just say, black females have it rougher than most.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

they want a race war , and want to clean out the traitors ( meaning kill blacks who dont agree with them ) , heck they want to kill everyone thats not like them

sounds like someone else we know ....
  4. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Looks ta me like a site run by islam extremists.:rolleyes:

HA! My new firefox browser spell checker flagged islam cuz I didn't use a capital I. Ain't gonna happen. :p

[FONT=georgia, serif] A multi-faith, spiritual, cultural, scientific, and political instructional institution.
    [/FONT][FONT=georgia, serif]
    Developing and Teaching Spiritual, Psychological, Social, Wholistic and Scientific Methods and Techniques to ensure the survival of black
    [/FONT] people in the 21st century and beyond.

[FONT=georgia, serif] Under the leadership of Prince Min. Najee Shaka Muhammad The Top Student of Dr.Khallid Abdul Muhammad!

The Staff of Ministers:
    Min.Comrade X Sis.Allison,Min.Mukassa Ricks,Min.Khallid Khan!
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=georgia, serif]

With a particular focus on saving and nurturing black children, rebuilding our communities, supporting black women, remaking the black man, re-instilling self respect and self awareness of black people, and re-instilling love for our people, ourselves and our communities.

[/FONT]​
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
  5. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Right click on the misspelled version of islam Then click on Add to Dictionary, bam islam now isn't red. ;):D;)

It looks like another islam site and sounds like sharia to me too. I bet if you follow the money, it is indeed connected.