Well the day is over for me

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 358 winchester, Nov 5, 2007.

1. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

I have spent the last week and again this week in the out building converting it to my new reloading room.
    I have rewired it added three new wall so it is now three rooms. Built work benches and powder cabinets bullet cabinets one reloading table, storage shelves, a winter plant bench and a work / potting table for the wife.
    Heck I have built everything but the outside wall they where already there. The 24ft X 24ft shop is not a store room a 12 x 24 gun / reloading room a 12 x 16 tool / work room and my butt is some where out in the back yard. Maybe I will live long enough to enjoy it. I still have to do the ceilings and put something on the concrete floor to help with the dust. Then of course there is about 50 ft of shelf to in stall so I can get some of the smaller items off the floor and reloading tables, I still need to build a new Shot Shell reloading bench.
    :eek::rolleyes::)

So How was your day Great I hope:D:D
  2. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Well my temp. job for real $ was pretty good. Only 4 days left on this assignment. :(
  3. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

Ummm... Where are the pictures Ron? :D

Crpdeth
  4. noslolo

noslolo New Member

No doubt, where are the pics? It almost sounds too good to be true, so I have to have pics!
  5. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Pictures when I am done not before;) I have to cover the lavender wall with white paint :rolleyes::eek: IT WAS THAT COLOR WHEN I MOVED HERE !!!!!!!!!!
  6. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

I am a patient man. :D

Crpdeth
  7. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

Word I hear is Beware the patient man.:eek: ;) I have lots of patience but dang it I want it now! ;) catfish
  8. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

There is light at the end of the tunnel. ;)
  9. Right, Pick, but isn't that what Johnson said about Vietnam . . . along about 1968? :D;):p Nonetheless, given that lights exist at ends of tunnels, the more relevant question is . . . will there be light in Ron's neat new annex, or a shower of sparks and a mighty shout of, "Hi Ho Silver!, awaaaaay?" :D;):p