1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Well, wasn't THAT an interesting phone call!

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by armoredman, Feb 29, 2012.

1. armoredman

armoredman New Member

I just, (3 minutes ago), was on the phone with Congressman Gosar of Arizona, called by his staff for an online conference call from constituents. OK, phone bill be damned - I wanted to ask about our favorite subject, Fast and Felony Stupid. I asked him what the House was going to do about the blatant stonewalling and unconstitutional acts of the DoJ and the Attorney General in regards to F&F. The Congressman was very eloquent about the resolution of no confidence that has 100 co-sponsors, and the need to remove those breaking the law and have them imprisoned. He complimented me on my knowledge of the event, (mostly thanks to Dave Workman!), and said, I quote, "You are all over that!"
    A lot of the remarks covered the redacted documents, the 88,000 documents DoJ has and the 6000 documents that the Committee has, and the fact that most are redacted/duplicated simply to bring the number up. He also commented that he was the second member to call for Holders resignation.
    Over all, a lot of the usual, but a core of "We need to get those responsible, and do it now"
    Like I said, a very interesting phone call, especially since they called ME.
  2. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

Interesting Indeed!