Well, wasn't THAT an interesting phone call!

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by armoredman, Feb 29, 2012.

1. armoredman

armoredman New Member

I just, (3 minutes ago), was on the phone with Congressman Gosar of Arizona, called by his staff for an online conference call from constituents. OK, phone bill be damned - I wanted to ask about our favorite subject, Fast and Felony Stupid. I asked him what the House was going to do about the blatant stonewalling and unconstitutional acts of the DoJ and the Attorney General in regards to F&F. The Congressman was very eloquent about the resolution of no confidence that has 100 co-sponsors, and the need to remove those breaking the law and have them imprisoned. He complimented me on my knowledge of the event, (mostly thanks to Dave Workman!), and said, I quote, "You are all over that!"
    A lot of the remarks covered the redacted documents, the 88,000 documents DoJ has and the 6000 documents that the Committee has, and the fact that most are redacted/duplicated simply to bring the number up. He also commented that he was the second member to call for Holders resignation.
    Over all, a lot of the usual, but a core of "We need to get those responsible, and do it now"
    Like I said, a very interesting phone call, especially since they called ME.
  2. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

Interesting Indeed!