Well...

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Crpdeth, Apr 27, 2011.

1. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Do I hate him, you bet. I'm to the point that I leave the room or change the channel anytime I see his mug on TV. He is one pompous ass.
  2. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

The same way one wonders how Jesse Jackson, who has no job either, can live like a king?:confused:
  3. Warith

Warith Member

You know the man is incompetant it took him 3 years to get a realy good fake birth certificate after all.

I hate him couse he is a muslim and a lieing sack of ....
  4. ofitg

ofitg New Member

Jack, I seem to remember that you mentioned this issue a few months ago.... there is something irregular about the Obama family's immigration application to Australia in the 1960s....? And now those records have been sealed....

Is there a place online where we can read more about this? Thanks
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
  5. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

That's still the question, isn't it? Is it an actual birth cetificate, or a convincing counterfeit?
  6. fuzebox40

fuzebox40 Active Member

I have no idea what all criteria one needs to pass in order to qualify as a presidential candidate except for the one that I've been aware of sinse I was in grade school. You have to be born a US citizen! Now as long as there is a white man, the race card will be thrown in his face, but the fact is, who is Obama to deny any man the right to know that he at least has probably the most fundimental qualification to the presidency. I don't doubt his legal qualifications but to act like we don't have the right to ask is what really tics me off! I guess any person not born a US citizen has the right to say "Hey, I'm running for president and don't you dare ask me ware I was born, lest you be a racist".
    Now excuse me while I vomit on my sneakers.
  7. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Before they started the campaign, they set up a group designed to attack anyone who questioned him and label them racists. They were given a blank check to destroy your credibility and destroy you financially and turn everything around on you. Soros had a plan to take palin out and came close with legal bills. Palin was smart enough to turn it around on him with a move nobody expected. She quit her post as gov. and wrote a book and is now doing just fine financially. Had she maintained her position, the state would have spent a pile of cash defending her and her personal funds were running low. There was no way to battle soros financially. That is just one example. Many have had a long battle and failed for taking a stand against him.

This whole time in office has been smoke and mirrors and a well designed plan. Every time a serious issue comes to light, a trivial issue surfaces and the limelight changes over to that issue to disquise the real issue. When the smoke finally clears, we will find out the real damage and I am afraid to think about how bad it will be. If we dont learn a lesson from all of this, we stand the chance of complete and total collapse, but we are a resiliant country that has faced opposition before and I expect we will do so again. This will forever tarnish the office of the presidency of the united states, but we will rise above and put this huge historic error behind us. We should all be praying.
  8. Awtoman

Awtoman Active Member

It's an old saying, but I have come to be a very strong believer of "Follow the Money". Birth certificate shmirth certificate. The question I would like to see answered is why all the lawyers, and all the money spent to keep all his records sealed and unavailable to the public at large? Birth cert., school records, passport records, etc. Whether we need all that info or not is another debate. But up until this president, that info and more was generally available if someone wanted it. I'd love an explanation besides "just because", or "because I don't have to". Nobody spends that kind of money and manpower for no reason.

Tom
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

and folks are being harrassed who apply for the info
    every book marked story we had here died a few weeks ago when the red head in cheif here became a obamaite ,

seriously ABC news here had a heap of links , all gone now , i'll take a good look but i doubt theres anything official left now ..

please do not state its not true as i know myself it is i was asked why i wanted the info and who in the US was i getting it for , i was told then i was getting it for someone i did not know , when i denide it i was called a liar , i then told the lawful representative of your prez to beat feet unless he thought the alternate was a better option but also asked him how long backup would take to get to him , and how much damage i could do to him in the 5-8 minutes it would take to get there ..

its got real nasty toward anyone who requests the info

plenty say its lies but we have plenty of video';s from folks who are harrassed to and our version is on youtube , i aint seen any thing but denials and please that those denials be beleived from the other side
  10. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

The broblem is that the man was never properly vetted. And neither party pressed the issue. People were dumpster diving to find out what GW had for lunch. Yet we know nothing about Obies history? Hmmm...

I don't think there's any question about his oratory skills. He's a great speaker. 57 states? That is off my gullibility chart when it comes to his schooling credentials.

As far as the new improved cert goes; it's an obvious fabrication.
  11. ofitg

ofitg New Member

This might have been the thread I was remembering -

http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/showthread.php?p=681347
  12. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

yes but i had links to news.com.au stories about it all but they no longer work ( page not found)
  13. deen_ad

deen_ad New Member

When the "transparency" that odumbo promised during his campaign comes to pass. Haven't seen it yet and with Project Gunrunner we may yet see the present "administration" tumble.