The Firearms Forum banner

Went shooting yesrerday

2K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  68c15 
#1 ·
We went shooting yesterday and had a fun time. We just took our small conceal revolvers for a close range practice because the wind was too much for anything more then that. However I could not resist setting the targets out a little further and attempting to see if I could dial in on one. Some days are just better then others.

#8 ·
Highboy:
Is that in reference to a ford 250 4X4? One of your videos showed a set of heads for a 460. I had a 72 great truck.
On this tag thanks for your videos. I started back reloading bout this time last year with a LNL AP, after 30 or so years away, had an old pacific single stage press in mid 70s, for .357Mag and .38s and 30-30. This time around I had no help with set up, lots of problems...Lots of time lost, oh well know the press better now. Wish i had seen your videos, would have saved me a lot of mishaps .
Great job on the videos. We are moving and not into my new shop yet, can not wait to try a couple of fixes from you, still had a couple of issues.
Thanks again
Bob

#9 ·
Highboy:
Is that in reference to a ford 250 4X4? One of your videos showed a set of heads for a 460. I had a 72 great truck.
On this tag thanks for your videos. I started back reloading bout this time last year with a LNL AP, after 30 or so years away, had an old pacific single stage press in mid 70s, for .357Mag and .38s and 30-30. This time around I had no help with set up, lots of problems...Lots of time lost, oh well know the press better now. Wish i had seen your videos, would have saved me a lot of mishaps .
Great job on the videos. We are moving and not into my new shop yet, can not wait to try a couple of fixes from you, still had a couple of issues.
Thanks again
Bob
you'll find the rest of the truck piled up against the fence in the back yard. :lmao2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.