Went to a Gun Show-like Christmas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blackhawk Dave, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Blackhawk Dave

Blackhawk Dave Member

They brought a gun show to town this weekend. Wasn't really shopping but it was worth going to see. They were at a old Home Depot (moved to bigger location). The lot was full and they were parking on the freeway frontage, etc. Inside, it was packed. NRA booth was doing a good business, and people were buying/selling like there was no tomorrow. I saw one man on his scooter with several pistols in the basket and a rifle over his shoulder.

First show they've had in town that I can remember since they stopped using the old Civic Center years ago. They'll definitely be back.

From what I saw, there's a real urgency out there now. That's a very good thing. We've been way too complacent over the last several years.
  2. glocknut

glocknut New Member

The Tyrants in the making should take notice of the American People and the truth about how we feel about our guns and our freedom.... They should tread lightly...if at all!!!!

We "America" do not need a "Hugo Chavez" like kind of ruler running our county... EVER!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

mike
    gn
  3. noslolo

noslolo New Member

Oh if I had some....any money, I would be a buying fool!
  4. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Tell me about it, I've spent myself into the poorhouse :(
  5. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

LOL, it's too late man, the tryants are in congress. Obama is just so much gravy. :rolleyes:;)
  6. hkruss

hkruss Active Member

I also went to a gun show this past weekend. I got there about an hour after it opened, and no kidding, there was a line at least 30-40 people long waiting to go in. I've never seen a line of more than 5 or 10 people long. It was absolutely PACKED inside!
    I bought 1,000 rounds of PMC .223 for $375.00 . When I went back 2 hours later to pick it up, the guy was almost completely out! I figured I had better get it while I can, because most of the internet ammo sites I've visited are usually out of everything but the absolute high dollar stuff which I can't afford.
  7. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

Well, it certainly seems America is armed to the teeth by now...