The Firearms Forum banner

went to gun show today,,,,

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Munch 
#1 ·
yes i did,,,actually went yesterday as well. bowling green kentucky. there was plenty of almost everything. primers, powders, bullets in bulk. most was a bit out of line for price but i see that these folks are like carneys at the fair. gonna charge you the most they can before you say nope. the funny part was i went to walmart just before i got there today and bought value packs of 223 federal for 34.95 a box and they had plenty of 9mm value packs and some 45 acp value packs. yes the things about over but one thang is for sure, if anyone gets cought with their pants down next time, it will be their own fault. dont expect walmart to be your storage unit.

#4 ·
Things are still pretty thin here in Utah. As for gun shows, I seldom go any more, unless I'm looking for some part or item in particular.
I went to the one in Sandy on the 3rd. It wasn't the Crossroads one, so it was already smaller, and the selection wasn't great.

If you're looking for reloading stuff at all, just watch KSL. I've gotten SPP and brass off their within the last two months at pretty decent prices.

#5 ·
It's nowhere near over here in California. Shelves are still bare and the gun stores dont have much of anything, whether it's guns, ammo, or reloading supplies. Luckily I have plenty of components to last me.
Faith Armory and The Shootist down here is as good as it gets.
I went and bought 100 rounds of 45 and 150 rounds of 380 the other day from Faith. Not much else beyond that , but they take orders on line.

#6 ·
Still a bunch of bare shelves here. I've had to cut back my loading to next to nothing because I can't find bullets, powder or brass. I got a good a find of brass at a local range yesterday, but limited as to what I can load of it due to stores not having the powder I want. Very frustrating to have all this brass and nothing to fill it with...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.