1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/58787
    Polls are governed by the questions asked. In my opinion, this poll asked the proper questions.

Pops
  2. topper

topper New Member

It does not seem to make any difference what the people want. The evil leadership in the white house is hell bent on doing whatever he wants anyway. And he will get it by doing what politicians are good at: Lying, Cheating, Stealing. That's about all they can do. We need a through cleansing and we need it RIGHT NOW, not in nov.2010, but RIGHT NOW. Our country is going the same exact path as nazi germany and it won't be long before we will be past the point of no return. Those who are apathetic and complacent with the status quo of the present administration will be crying and whining when everything we know now is gone and martial law is the law of the land. But, where is the uprising of the people? Where are all the masses demostrating in front of congress and the supreme court and the white house? I guess they are all to busy watching dancing with the stars or going to christmas parties or waiting for someone else to speak up. The late great america is slowly sliding away from us.