Westboro baptist church protest confronted by Zombies!!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by hunter29180, Jul 30, 2012.

1. hunter29180

hunter29180 Well-Known Member

2. skullfr

skullfr New Member

That is not the message God approves of.Extremist like these make good christians look bad.I am a baptist and this is NOT the message of Gods love.
  3. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

Amen
  4. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

This bunch of idiots tried a protest here at Ft. Campbell a while ago.
    We were going into Clarksville when we got stopped by a policeman who was blocking cross traffic onto the main drag. Soon, a TON of big loud HD motorcycles came through - I didn't count, but there were a LOT of them.
    Their route was cleared for them by the police, so they shot straight through to Ft. Campbell, where they sorta surrounded the Westboro boys and reved their engines sufficient for NO ONE to hear a WORD from these guys.
    We found out later it was Rolling Thunder, and they make a practice of thwarting the Westboro idiots in their military demonstrations.
    Nice to know they got the support of our LE's, too!!

And to the video -
    Hunter, this is the FIRST video I have seen that caused me to root for the Zombies!
  5. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

WBC= Whining B*tch C*nts
  6. bountyh

bountyh Former Guest

Remember that Christ warned us all:

"Many will come in My name and will deceive many."

IMHO, most of the people and churches associating as Christians have no clue what His teachings said or what He was about.

Any group that teaches to hate other groups or to judge their actions is, by definition, failing to follow His ministry.
  7. ampaterry

I remember when, as a kid, we would count how many ricochets we would get by shooting our .22's into a gravel pile. We could tell them by the whine they made as they headed off in a new direction.
    We kept track by brand of ammo.

We called them Whining Batch Counts.
    Don't know what that has to do with Westboro, though -

:D :D :D
  8. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

Unbelievable idiots.

Attached Files:

9. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I can't believe this is allowed. These guys gave there life for there country and for all of us. I don't care what you are against this should not be allowed to happen.

I can't believe they get away with this. If they got there butt kicked once that would put an end to this.
  10. ampaterry

I sure agree!
    Our kids have to go outside at school to pray, can't mention Jesus in a commencement speech, a Judge can't have the ten commandments in the court house even if NO public money is spent on it, but THIS bunch is covered by freedom of speech.
  11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

so what happens when their freedom of speech meets a troops right of reply ?

they may be loud but a right cross generally outdoes a loud voice ..
  12. 1LoneWolf75

1LoneWolf75 Member

They tried that protestin **** in Elk Co. KS. The minister asked the sheriff fer protection. The sheriff laughed at him and told him to go home because if he didn't he would probably leave in a box. It didn't go over good but he got the point and didn't protest there. That's where I grew up. I know the people and the sheriff. The sheriff was right.
  13. barmstrong2

barmstrong2 New Member

This is a family "business". Fred Phelps daughter is an attorney. If anyone restricts their rights, or, God forbid, physically assaults any member of the "church", they are promptly hit with a lawsuit. That's how this church is sustained.
  14. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

All I'm saying is. If you don't want to stand behind our troops, feal free to stand in front of them then.:patriotic::patriotic:
  15. Redhand

Redhand Active Member

Sounds to me like those WBC people need some real fragging problems to worry about.:rolleyes::confused::eek::rolleyes: