1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Western Field Bolt action, single shot .410 part needed

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Esteban, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Esteban

Esteban New Member

I am trying to get an old friend's shotgun working again. It looks like it only needs an extractor. I believe it is made by Mossberg & is their model 70. I have been searching online for several days & have been unable to find the part. Part is app. 1 1/8 " long x 3/16" wide, & maybe 1/32 " thick. Looks to be made out of " spring steel." Any leads/info will be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance !!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
  2. old semperfi

old semperfi Active Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    try numerich.com,they sell lots of old parts,they will also have schmatic of gun old semperfi
  3. Esteban

Esteban New Member

No luck there, but thanks.

" Big Red One "
  4. grampawmike

grampawmike New Member

Esteban, try Jack First Gunshop @ (605) 343-9544. I have used him to obtain obsolete parts with good success. The girls are very competent, which surprises many, but as I say, very knowledgeable. Mike
  5. mtnboomer

mtnboomer New Member

Oklahoma by birth. America by the grace of God.