Western Field clip?

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by 1969SS396, Dec 12, 2010.

  1. 1969SS396

    1969SS396 Member

    Dec 11, 2010
    the "Mitten" state
    Hi, first post.

    I have a Western Field M822A .22 magnum rifle that I have lost/misplaced the clip for. I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts/ideas/info on where I could get a replacement or if there is another brand that is compatible for it?

    Thanks in advance for any help.
  2. 22shot

    22shot New Member

    Oct 30, 2010
    U.S.of A.

    What you have is a 640K Chuckster .22mag. made for Montgomery Ward by Mossberg.
    Check with The Gun Parts Corporation (Numrich Arms) for a .22mag clip for this rifle.

    Welcome to TFF!

  3. 1969SS396

    1969SS396 Member

    Dec 11, 2010
    the "Mitten" state
    Wow! Immediate help, I like this place already.

    Thank You 22shot I'll be looking into it.
  4. GunHugger

    GunHugger Well-Known Member

    Jul 18, 2007
    SW PA
    It uses the very same magazine as the current production Savage 22 mag and 17HMR rifles. No need to pay for the more expensive old stock mags.

    Yes it's true, I even find them at Walmart once in a while for $14. Gander Mountain, Cabela's or any of the large gun supply places carry them.
Similar Threads
Forum Title Date
Technical Questions & Information Westernfield Model 14 .410 Dec 22, 2016
Technical Questions & Information western field model 36 Feb 23, 2015
Technical Questions & Information mossberg western field matchups Feb 4, 2015
Technical Questions & Information H & R Hammerless - Westernfield Hammerless Jan 23, 2015
Technical Questions & Information Wards western field 47A Nov 8, 2014