Westernfield Model 865A Lever Action .22

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Colvin, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Colvin

Colvin New Member

I have a Westernfield lever action in need of a major makeover. I'm in need of a barrel and magizine tube, buttstock and stock bolt/screw. If anyone can help with locating parts....J
  2. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

It sounds like you need almost the whole rifle.

Your WWF crosses over to a Mossberg 402 Palomino.
    [​IMG]

If I had one that needs as much as yours I would look for a whole rifle, cheaper and easier to find than parts. The recievers on these guns are aluminum and wear out so make sure your reciever is good to go too.

You can give Havlin Sales a call, they sell vintage Mossberg rimfire parts.
    They aren't showing much on their 22 page for the 402 but that doesn't mean they don't have something.
    http://www.havlinsales.com/22rifle.htm