What a coinkydink! No jobs report!...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by B27, Oct 30, 2012.

1. B27

B27 New Member

Apparently there will be no reporting of the unemployment numbers this month, prior to the election, because of hurricane Sandy.

As my bubbah used to say, "What a coinkydink!" :rolleyes:
  2. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

CNBC just said there will be a report.
  3. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

As Obama and his gang of thugs say, "Never let a good crisis go to waste!!!" :mad:
  4. al45lc

al45lc Active Member

Yeah, I see the point. But I must ask, what weak minded group really needs these reports?
    And how does that weak minded group vote anyway?
    And seriously, if someone is STILL undecided as to how they are going to vote, are we to think that such a report is all that usefull in convincing them one way or the other?
    If someone is still undecided on their vote, they really are weak minded and wishy washy.
    But then, there will always be those who simply can't or won't "read the writing on the wall".
  5. markfh

markfh New Member

Whadya bet this time at least two states don't report their numbers.
  6. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

The labor dept. reports the job statistics faithfully. I don't know how or why, but Obozo hasn't been able to 'cook' the raw numbers. I apparently am one of the few people who checks the raw, factual data the the labor dept. publishes faithfully on-line.

From what I have seen happening in our country, apparently 55% of our population can't count to ten.

It astounds me that conservative voters did not bother to go and vote.

Our voting system is not any more 'dumbocrats vs. republicans'. Our voting now is Conservatives vs. libtard marxists. All conservatives MUST VOTE and they MUST vote for their conservative candidate even if they don't particularly like that candidate. All of us conservative voters are now in the situation of voting for freedom or or not voting at all - not voting is voting for marxism. So, dammit, everyone, make sure you vote. If you don't vote at all you have voted for marxism/communism and mandatory registration of your guns in the guise of 'we may need your help with your guns' which will be a blatant lie. Then, the stormtroopers will come and seriously damage your home to take your guns away.

Get the word out and make sure you vote please. If we don't stop the runaway government with the next two elections we are doomed to a 2nd civil war. That is what is happening in the Ukraine now, today.
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2014