What a Hardship!!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by PPK 32, Dec 11, 2009.

1. PPK 32

PPK 32 Active Member

COMPENSATION
    'Pay czar' hits 2nd-tier execs
    Feinberg limits pay to $500,000 on officers at AIG, Citi, GM, GMAC.

Gee I sure hope these guys can make it on half a mil a year.:mad:
  2. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Problem here is this is just the first step in controling what people make. Next will be grabbing everything YOU make over a certain amount determined by barry and his mobsters.
  3. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Since Barry calls himself a constitutional scholar, then maybe he can tell me exactly WHERE in the Constitution he's given the power appoint a gov't official who can tell PRIVATE COMPANIES what they can pay their employees:rolleyes::mad::mad:
  4. Eddie N

Eddie N New Member

Maybe he rewrote it?
  5. topper

topper New Member

I figure that most of the company x's will get more than that in another way. Maybe stock options or deferred comp or some form of payment. The x's will find a way to get all of what is owed to them. This pay limit is just another government sham to appease the sheeple.
  6. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

The govern-mint has no right telling people how much they can make.

Try telling Bill Gates how much salary he can have and watch for the fall out.:eek:

http://www.gatesfoundation.org/Pages/home.aspx

The Gates Foundation has done more for the world that the UN has.
    What does THAT tell you.

One man and his wealth, giving it back to the world. No corruption, ignorance or stupidity allowed. With complete transparancy no less.

Where's the problem here?:confused:
  7. Eddie N

Eddie N New Member

Simple! He doesn't have to depend on the gov't.
  8. Double D

Well, as much as I hate it, these companys were failing and according to them would have folded without taxpayer money. Now, that in itself should be illegal. Proping up a private company with taxpayer dollars without the consent of the taxpayers. And I might add, that bush is just as guilty. Problem is barry wants to have his fingers in everything so he can control their wealth margin and at the same time redistribute it to the lazy a$$ couch potatoes who wont hit a lick. So, we have 2 serious infractions here. The bailout and the wage control. Both are a crime.
  9. Eddie N

Eddie N New Member

So, therefore, the loan repayments should be made directly to the TAXPAYERS. That's my thinking.
  10. Double D

Yea, problem is eddie that all of the money we bailed them out with is borrowed. So the tax payers money is being used to pay back the interest. There is nothing to give the taxpayer. Unless its borrowed money. We are all on borrowed time (and money). They can attempt to say that the economy is turning around and I say bullcrap. We can barley pay the interest payments on all this money and our deficit is so big we will never in a million years be in the green if we stay in the direction we are going. China owns our economy and basicly our childrens future.
  11. Eddie N

Eddie N New Member

I know, just venting a little. But it's not our fault they were in trouble. I'm just angry that we have to pay for somebody else's stupidity.
  12. Double D

+1