1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

What a Pres......not!!!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by PPK 32, Jan 22, 2010.

1. PPK 32

PPK 32 Active Member

Well lets see what we have so far.

He got us out of the war like he promised .... or maybe not.
    Fixed health care, did a bang up job on that one.
    And our economy is way better off, by bailing out idiots that can't manage businesses.
    Now he's gonna generate jobs... poof!! Your employed!!
    Maybe someone needs to take things down a few notches to explain some basic, math and reasoning. I'll take a shot at the job thing. Lets say if an employer hires an extra person to work, pushing widgets from front to back and the government pays that employer in candy canes, what is the employer going to use to pay the extra, payroll, payroll taxes, insurance and benifits? Thats as useful as a federal tax credit. But thats just my view, I thought we should have let the idiots who ran their businesses in the ground go belly up. Silly me, bail em out and get a bonus!!
  2. red14

red14 Active Member

That is the liberal solution to problems;

Throw money at it.
  3. Eddie N

Eddie N New Member

As long as it's other people's money.
  4. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

They only throw away money if it's going to their friends or getting themselves reelected. If it's a legitimate small business owner, raise his taxes he makes too much.
  5. topper

topper New Member

IMO, the government would be way better off by elimanating the massive taxes and help small businesses with startup costs. That in itself would help spur new business and give a fresh breath into older established businesses that need a small shot in the arm to keep competative. The taxes on a business are so much that it is hard to even keep the doors open. And elimanate the massive regulations from EPA and OSHA. Safety is of paramount concern, but the government takes it way too far and small business cannot compete. I had a small business many years ago, and the regs and paperwork and taxes were overwhelming. As a result I could not compete and shut down. How many more are like that? No wonder our country is in an economic recession. There is no incentive to startup and operate a small business. Perhaps if the government thought like business does, then it would be much easier to startup and operate.
  6. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

HE SUCKS!!!!!!!! EVERONE I KNOW IS ON A 4 DAY WORK WEEK. I CAN'T GET PAID FOR WORK I HAVE DONE. I AM OUT OF MONEY NOW. THIS SUPID NEGRO HAS NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR SQUAT. HIS WIFE HAD A NICE JOB MAKING 300K A YEAR AND NEVER HAD TO SHOW UP, WTF. SHE HAS NO PROBLEM TAKING MONEY FOR NOTHING. AND SHE WILL TELL YOU THAT SHE HATES THIS COUNTRY WHILE SHE TAKES THAT FREE MONEY. NOW THE NEGRO WOMAN IS CONCERNED ABOUT WHAT WE EAT AND WANTS TO TAX THE SUGAR AND FAT FOODS. KNOW WHY? BECAUSE SHE CARES ABOUT OUR HEALTH. YOU KNOW THE PEOPLE SHE HATES! NA! ITS BECUASE THEIR PLAN IS NOT WORKING AND THEY NEED TAX MONEY FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS NEGRO AND ALL HIS LEBERAL AHOLES TO BE GONE.

HE IS A JERK
    HE HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS A$$
    HE HAS NO CONCERN FOR US
    HE HAS NO CONCEPT OF HOW TO MAKE MONEY
    HE IS A LIAR