What are they thinking?!!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by JetGirl, Sep 20, 2009.

1. JetGirl

JetGirl Member

2. Rocket J Squirl

Rocket J Squirl New Member

"When you listen to fools, the mob rules" Black Sabbath.

If they attack Israel, Then all will know, the federal government no longer represents We the People.
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

+1

Good one.

"Sickness to insanity, prayer to profanity, days and weeks and months go by dont feel the hunger too weak to cry." Rush.

Can you see it?
  4. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

"Reverse Liberty" is the key word here. That is exactly the goal of this (mal)administration. To reverse Lberty.

Pops
  5. PunjabiPillbox

PunjabiPillbox New Member

"what are they thinking?"...........
    They're NOT stupid... that's all I'm saying
  6. red14

red14 Well-Known Member

I believe we must protect Israel. No matter what!
  7. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Exactly my opinion.
    No matter what!!

I will bless those that bless you, and curse those that curse you.
    That's what God said to the Jewish people.
    I have no intention of EVER being on the wrong side of THIS issue!
  8. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Doesn't the bible say that all nations will come against Israel? Or is it that none will come to her defense??

Personally i suspect that obozo lacks the spine to do anything gutsy like ordering planes shot down.

Another thing...those Israelis are not whimps. A good number of ours might get shot down instead....

What a crappy time in history to have to live in.

mike
    gn
  9. artabr

artabr New Member

That's about what I expected from this idiot.
    "gee, I think I'll get my mid-east advice from Jima frigging Carters National Security Adviser" :eek: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I think this jerk is now purposely trying to become the worst national leader of all time from all countries. Unbelievable. :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Art
  10. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Spot on Mike. Look at the 6 Day War and the Yom Kippur War. Israel was outnumbered both times and who won? If the US sends planes to protect Persia, they will lose. God will not let His People down. It would be a sad day indeed and I don't think the US servicemen would have their heart in the matter.

He might however, aid Iran with other measures like intel on a strike if the IDF were crazy enough to share it, which I hope they don't.
  11. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Think about it this way. Number one, God will look after and protect Israel (that's most important). Number two, WE, the US, including the USAF, trains the IAF. Plus they have their own kick ass training programs. IAF pilots are no slouches. They know what they're doing. PLUS, they are highly motivated (living in a small country surrounded by enemies that don't believe in your basic right to exist is a great motivator). Add to that the fact that the IAF has one hell of a great procurment program. They are actually allowed to purchase their own specific version of the F-16, the F-16I, tailor made to the IAF's specifications. We also sell them equipment, which as far as I know is not the stripped down monkey model export stuff we sell to most people.

IF, and it's a big if (I agree with Glocknut, I don't think Barry has the jimmies to order our planes to engage the IAF over Iraqi airspace, but I could be wrong), Barry orders our aircraft to attack IAF planes, I don't see it going well for either side. In an equal number fight, or even a fight where we outnumber the IAF, I think we'd lose many many aircraft and pilots, if they didn't beat us outright. We'd hurt the IAF, but they'd hurt us right back. Badly.

Anyone who thinks the US attacking Israel is a good idea is a total and complete moron!:mad: They are the ONLY real ally and friend we have in the Middle East. Oh, the Arabs are more than happy to take the billions of dollars per year we hand them for their oil, but when is all said and done, we're nothing but filthy infidels to them. Infidels who will one day have to given the choice to convert to Islam or die.:mad: We should drill for OUR OWN oil here in the US and tell the Arabs to take their oil and cram it sideways up their cramhole!

And this is from someone who is ex-USAF:eek:
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
  12. navis128

navis128 New Member

They're thinkin'...this is the perfect dress for an MOH ceremony. It seems they are more interested in Hollywood type popularity and not what a dangerous world we live in. I don't think they have objectivity.

I would have a very hard time engaging an ally.
  13. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

iran is pussy they won't do a thing Isreal is hoping that they will do something so they can go over there and wipe them off the map
  14. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

Plus Isreal's IAF isn't full of wore out junk that's been through four different wars spaning almost 20 years like our stuff. At one point our entire F-15 fleet was grounded because of failing airframes, of which, I'm not sure that's been lifted yet. Their stuff is still in good shape. We only have one modern plane and that's the F/A-18E. The rest of our stuff, save a couple F-22's that are in our "heartland" is some two decades or more old. And people wonder why the air force and navy is trying to procure a modern plane.
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2009