The Firearms Forum banner

What brands of rifles and scopes?

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  aa1911 
#1 ·
What brands of rifles and scopes does the Miltary use such as the army, marines and navy seals?

As far as assault rifles, bolt action guns.

#6 ·
Militarys been making mile or more shots with fixed 10X leupolds. More is better, but more means your eye has to be closer to the occular bell. and if youre shooting something you cant keep still it will bite you.

#8 ·
Exactly right alb. Killzone on a soft target is roughly 16 inches. a sub MOA gun with a 10X scope will very easily hit well within that 16"

#9 ·
I sometimes hear people saying that Bushmaster has made some military rifles but no one I've heard from that was actually in the military seems to have seen one. I'm just saying it's possible they made some. I wouldn't know for sure though and it's likely they didn't.

#10 ·
Regular military uses what you see on tv. Special force guys use those plus what they think may work. Many innovations have come from the special forces arena.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.