What conservative talk shows do you listen to?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 17thfabn, Jun 27, 2007.

?

Who are your favorite conservative talk hosts?

1. Laura Ingraham

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Michael Savage

4 vote(s)
    12.1%
  3. Glenn Beck

4 vote(s)
    12.1%
  4. Rush Limbaugh // Sean Hannity

23 vote(s)
    69.7%
  1. 17thfabn

17thfabn Member

I admit it, I am a talk show junkie! When I'm driving, working out side, or walking my wife's dog I am constantly surfing the radio dial checking out talk shows! My favorite host in the Cincinnati area is Mike McConnel. Of the national talk shows I listen to Sean Hannity, Michael Savage, Laura Ingram, and Glenn Beck.

I even listen to the liberal, and black power talk stations to hear other views.

For my poll I am trying to list the biggest national names while giving a wide prospective. Since we are limited to 4 poll choices I am combining Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh into one choice. Their views are almost exactly the same!

Of course feel free to talk about other hosts I've not listed!

http://www.talkers.com/main/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=34
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2007
  2. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

You should have had the mulitiple check option applied, if there is such a thing.
  3. Hey, you forgot Bill O'Reilly. :D
  4. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I listen to Rush, Reagan, Liddy and whoever comes on between runs. I really enjoy it when Rodger Hedgecock subs for Rush, as I knew and argued with him in San Diego.

Pops
  5. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

I listen to Rush, Sean and Levin often.
  6. 17thfabn

17thfabn Member

Pistole we are limited to 4 poll choices. By combining Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity into one choice, and pitching Dr Laura Schlessinger because I am focusing on issues programs I have the top six programs by ratings covered!
  7. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

i listen to rush when i get a chance to.
  8. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

Maha RUshie is da man!!! hannity no, cuts off the caller
    evn wen itgets interesting. NOW, if ABC wood only pickup Ann Coulter IB pikherup ina hartbeet, wundr if she likes
    GMC Sierra's??:cool:
  9. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    For years I've listened to Rush, Savage and a long time ago we
    could get G Gordon here is St. Looser.

After our devistating lost in last Novembers elections,

I have been so bummed out that I mostly listen to my scanner now.

I monitor local sheriff, local fire & emt & MSHP.

If Fred is elected President.......:eek:

Hopefully I'll get my "mojo" back......:D
  10. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

17th, we must live pretty close...700WLW is my "default" setting in the morning, I "tolerate" Jim Scott just to listen to McConnell at 9...I call quite a bit "Mike in Indiana on a cell...:p " USUALLY when I have to correct him or add to something HISTORICAL....;) I've listened to 700 and called in to him since I first moved from PA to Ohio in 1981. I like "Sensible Don" too, on the weekends but Darrel Parks is an egotistical A'hole at times...

Then the Star Spangled Banner at 11:55 every day, listen to the noon update...

...then depending where I'm driving it's either 840 Louisville, 890 Chicago, or in my office it's 1190 WOWO out of Ft Wayne for Rush....then right after it's either 55KRC. 93.9FM out of Indy for Hannity, or I wait until 6 and get Hannity on WOWO, or if I'm late on the road, at 8:00 out of Chicago...I got on Rush once in the past 18 years or so, just before the last election to talk with him about the Senate Race in VA in '06 when it got dirty...and once I called Hannity to argue with him about the Dubai Ports deal, they were going to let me on but after waiting for an hour I lost the cell and couldn't get back on!!! :(

And like TONIGHT, after midnight, when the atmoshere is JUST right, and the static isn't TOO bad...:p It's Levin on WABC out of NYC....

But if I can't get anything else on the road after 12...it's back to 700 for "The Truckin' Bozo....":p

Sorry, but I can only take Michael Savitch in small doses...I end up turning him off as many times as I listen....

Laura Ingram is pretty good too, but I only seem to be able to get her in the early morning on 55, or later near Evansville....

And occasionally I get after dark Michael Reagan on WHO, which is kinda neat, the station his OLD MAN started out on....:)
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2007
  11. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

Rush is a pompous a$$ no love with himself, I will listen to his show if Walter Williams in sitting in.

I do listen to Sean Hannity
  12. 17thfabn

17thfabn Member

I wish I had voted for Laura Ingrahm, the poor girl has gotten no votes. She is a very good host, and sounds like a nice young lady.

Polish I live just east of Cincinnati. Have you heard our clown prince Bill Cunningham on WLW 700? I'm not quite sure what Jim Scott's show is about, he just seems to ramble on. Occasionaly he has a retired Air Force Colonel named Smittel (unsure on spelling) on. He is very knowledgeable on terrorism and defense issues. I will listen up for "Mike from Indiana".

22WRF I'm not much on Rush either. I agree with him on 80 to 90 % of the issues, but I don't like his style. He is a some what overbearing. I will occasionaly listen to his show as I am checking out different shows if he has an interesting topic he is covering. I have liked every guest host he has ever had on.
  13. White Hawk

White Hawk New Member

14. Thunderhawk88

Thunderhawk88 New Member

Laura Ingraham and Dennis Prager are my favorites. I cannot stand Rush or Hannity.
  15. lohki13

lohki13 Former Guest

I listen to a local am station Big bob heys. But i don't listen to the national stuff mainly becuase bothsides are way to hard core for me.