What do all these events have in common?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by hkruss, Jul 26, 2012.

1. hkruss

hkruss Active Member

Aurora
    Columbine
    Virginia Tech
    Luby's
    San Ysidro
    Stockton
    Dunblane
    Hungerford
    Utoya Island (Norway)
    Cumbria

They have several things in common. The first is that obviously, multiple people were killed in each of these places.
    The second, is the places where these events happened, already had gun laws ranging from strict to VERY strict in place, yet these events still happened.
    Third, and I think most importantly, none of the victims were able to fight back and protect themselves. They were unarmed. They were unarmed because they obeyed the Law. The Laws that were passed supposedly to 'protect 'them.

So you see, Mr. Liberal anti-gunner, your beliefs, your ideology, your passing of laws restricting the rights of people to protect themselves ...KILLED these people!
    YOU are as much responsible for their deaths as the scum who were actually pulling the trigger.

The deaths of these innocents serve as the strongest argument possible for any responsible person to be able to carry a weapon with which to defend his life. One good armed Man or Woman would have almost assuredly made a difference. There still might have been a body count, but almost assuredly, it would have been a lot less.

Mr. Liberal gun hater politician, the blood of the innocents is on your hands.
    But you are a fool, so you will never realize this.

Rant off. HK

2. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Well said.

A+ for you.

F- for the stupid mr. liberal gun hater.
  3. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

4. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Well put.
  5. bakerconch

bakerconch New Member

Well said, but how do we get the libs to understand? They want to blame people like the NRA. I don't get it.
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

how do you whistle and applaud loudly here ??
  7. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  8. time2shoot

time2shoot Active Member

The closest i can get is:dance:
  9. graehaven

graehaven Active Member

They're not interested in facts or logic. They have an agenda to fulfill. Nothing will deter them from that, least of all, truth.

They are not fools, but they are cowards. They are the worst of society. When it comes right down to it, they advocate genocide. They need to be eradicated from the planet, period.
  10. FreeSovereign

FreeSovereign New Member

The conclusion is obvious for most gunowners. Those on the other side will still say, ''See there, we have to get rid of all those guns". Of course you can never get rid of all the guns, so their answer is nullified.

As a gun owner, carrier, advocate, etc.....Do you still carry, when the ''law'' forbids though? When you pay attention, and look, carefully observe, it is amazing how many concealed weapons there are out there.

I personally find the permits to be repulsive, and mostly think that the fear of taking away our guns, just gives ''them'' more power to tax. Tax, tax, tax, under the guiles of control of guns. It does do a good job of keeping the poor from being able to be legal.

Free Sovereign
  11. Twicepop

Twicepop Member

Yeah....what he said.

those who beat their guns into plowshares, will plow for those who didn't
  12. Eddie N

Eddie N New Member

I can walk to the movie theater where this happened in less than an hour. I hadn't been home from work long when I heard the sirens. (Sirens are a regular occurrence here, so didn't think much of it) Next morning when I turned on the computer, there it was. Shocking, to say the least. And "gun control" is supposed to keep us safe? True gun control is hitting what you aim at.
    These restrictive gun laws are, at best, unconstitutional. At worst, those who passed these laws should be marked as (felons?)
  13. graehaven

graehaven Active Member

Those who wrote, passed and enforced those laws have blood on their hands.
  14. bobski

bobski Former Guest

the biggest arguement anti's have is that good people with guns can flip in an instant.
    their thought process is to remove all guns so that when good people flip, they wont have a gun to use.
    unless you stab the beast in the heart and address THAT main issue of the anti's, you can debate all day with facts and get nowhere.

that theme will never work. we know that.
    but the pro gun movement will never totally work either unless each one of us finds the answer to mans heart and fixes mans heart.
    may the challenge begin.
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  15. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

I know that this is a different thread, but it does go here. Great news! The NRA successfully blocked the un treaty garbage. It is dead, at least for now. I got the email this morning.
  16. carver

carver Moderator

"Standing up for Montanans’ Second Amendment rights, Senator Jon Tester today successfully blocked government funding from being used to advance the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty". http://www.tester.senate.gov/Newsroom/pr_052412_un_arms_treaty.cfm

They only blocked funding! That's a far cry form Obozo making it law!
  17. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

The email I got said that they stopped the treaty.
  18. skullfr

skullfr New Member

19. carver

carver Moderator

Read again, what Senator Tester reported on his web site. "Standing up for Montanans’ Second Amendment rights, Senator Jon Tester today successfully blocked government funding from being used to advance the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty".
  20. cutter

cutter New Member

The Libturds have no self control and are afraid they might shoot some one in a fit of rage so they think everyone is like they are. They have no common sense so they think no one else does. See a picture forming, this is why you can't argue with them. They are mentally flawed and believe everyone else is. jmho

Also gun free zones = killing zones for the nut jobs or insane
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2012