"What do you tell people..."

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by vulcrider, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

No problem... Thanks. :D

Crpdeth
  2. red14

red14 Active Member

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;):cool:
  3. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

I thought it was something I said!:eek:
  4. Archie

Archie Member

I like guns for a number of reasons.

Guns are historically significant. The guns themselves and the ability to handle them have changed the course of history. Each type of firearms represents certain demands on society and the responses to those demands.

Guns are mechanically fascinating. How they work, the timing of the parts, the physics of expanding gases and confined cylinders and springs and such.

Guns demand a high level of self control and discipline to use well. One doesn't get 'good groups' when venting emotionally.

Guns are very democratic; they do make all citizens equal. (At least more equal than when strong people can intimidate the weak. It ain't perfect.)
  5. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

HOSPACCX WHY ARE YOU POLUTING A GOOD FORUM WITH YOUR BULL SH....GOOFY:mad: