What do you think of the oath keepers?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by keepitlow, Mar 1, 2010.

1. keepitlow

keepitlow New Member

Is their list of '10 Declaration Of Orders We Will Not Obey' a fair one?

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2009/03/03/declaration-of-orders-we-will-not-obey/

I'm kind of confused though. Is this a group for civilians and military to join? Or are the oath keepers civilians? If the military does not accept these declarations it would do little good, as the military is the one that will enforce such orders.
  2. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Glad to see this list and am impressed with the board of directors.

Not a member but I support them 100%.

About time our military and police stood up and were counted. It shouldn't be necessary but the U.S. Congress is making that absolutely necessary. There is a very real possibility of a preemptive strike by our misleaders judging by the legislation passed by this and the previous 2 Congresses. We are so close to loosing our Republic that Congressional leadership is willing to loose power in order to put their agenda in place. Once in place, the damage is done and it will probably be impossible to undue that damage do to so much interconnectivity of previous laws and regulation put in place by the last few Omnibus Budget bills.

You will notice that the oath states that they will not suppress legal, i.e. Constitutional freedoms. There is nothing in there about protecting Unconstitutional behavior.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

maybe someone should send this link to the FBI

they are already charging folks for talking about thier hand written warrants
  4. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    To late Jack, they already know. I would be a bit surprised if some of them aren't in the club too. They aren't all bad but most of their bosses I'm not to sure about.
  5. obxned

obxned New Member

What could be more morally and politically correct than promising to abide by and support the covenant between the people and government that defines our country?
  6. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I thank God the Oathkeepers are out there!

It's good to know that there are military and LEO's who understand the "Constitution" is what makes our country the GREATEST nation in the history of the Earth.

The Oathkeepers like our founding Fathers understand that government leaders can become corrupt and trade our freedoms for their own personal gains. This is why we have the US Constitution; why we need "Armed" militias; AND why we need groups like the Oathkeepers.
  7. lockednloaded45

lockednloaded45 New Member

Well said ) I agree 100%
  8. keepitlow

keepitlow New Member

9. artabr

artabr New Member

I support them 100%. They, unlike some others who have taken a similar oath, understand the meaning of that oath.

Art
  10. Agentwil

Agentwil New Member

I believe I did that when I took the oath to defend the Constitution against enemies both foreign and domestic.