what does it take to place a charge of treason against people

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Sep 25, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Active Member

The irony of it all is if these people weren't in a country whose framework is based on freedom of speech, they would be languishing in a prison cell at this moment waiting to be deported.

At least the senator exercised his right to peacefully protest. It's about time someone in our government grew some balls and spoke up to these prehistoric animals.
  3. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member

Jack, you know the answer to your own question. Lefties(OWS) and muzzies get a walk on treason issues. Veterans and Tea Party folks are definitely suspects...............
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

yep 2 visits from cops yesterday , cause the MSM says i'm a racist ... but they want the video's we get from inside these hate preaching mosques and trying to use the cops as leverage to scare me , what can the cops do ?? i'm a civilian and i have a right to post stuff that shows who is threatening my nation and its people

and i have a right to refuse to supply my data to anyone who is rude to me ( or any other reason i deem fit )

the only ones i have to supply this data to are the fed's

anything beyond that is my choice so screw the MSM screw 2UE radio and their bully boy tactics

times a coming when all laws will be tossed out the windows cause we are under attack

hope they remember this
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
  5. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Jack sorry to hear about problems, I really am. Prayers sent

We are doomed to have the exactly the same thing here if people don't wake up and learn just a tad bit of history.

This Rep, come on man, what the heck did he expect???????
    Moron
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Prayers welcome , its all thats keeping me outta strife of that i am Sure

without the good folks praying and The Good Lord hearing , i'd be a fertile patch in the middle of no-where... its these that do all this , i'm only a very small part ..