The Firearms Forum banner

What does your reloading bench look like

125K views 401 replies 129 participants last post by  Kweeksdraw 
#1 · (Edited)
Howdy Gents

I just thought it would be fun to see what all your reloading benches look like, so lets see some pictures, I'm been thinking of making a new one and thought this would be a great way to see what the rest of you are doing for a reloading bench and where you do it. :confused:

tEN wOLVES :D

#377 ·
" Still a wrk in progress....along with entire basement, which I hope to finish this year. Wish I had some windows in my gun room, like ozo. But I could go for different window treatments :eek:lol:D:D"----ejkoechling

Teehee.....those are Jesse17' windows......[in a quote] ........mine are just mini-blinds.

#379 ·
Isn't it amazing how much money you can get wrapped up in reloading components like powder, primers, bullets, and brass. That does not include the presses, dies, or other items that accumulate as part of the hobby. Since the expenditures normally happen over time it kinda creeps up on you.

#380 ·
one of the best things I've done for my work bench is put cheap flooring on top. The bench top is made with 2X10s. They are strong, but being raw pine wood they soak up oil and anything else that is spilled or dripped on them and they don't look that great.

I came across some cheap flooring at Lowes and decided to give it a try. It is the kind that has lock grooves on the ends and sides so that all you do is snap the pieces together. I surfaced my work bench with it about 6 months ago and am very impressed. I clean guns, reload, and do all the usual household chores on it and so far nothing has stained the surface. Cleaning solvents, gun oil, grease, acetone, or paint thinner does not seems to effect the surface - it wipes right off.

The best part is it is cheaper than plywood and much easier to install or replace. I only put three screws in one end. Here are some before and after pictures.

I just used that from home dept and thought when I add to my current setup id get some more. Glad to know how well it looks and works

Sent from my N850L using Tapatalk

Reactions: BlackEagle
#383 ·
My new bench. Had to build a new one as when we left KS I did not have room fer the other one. Set up so can stand or use a stool.

Attachments

#384 ·
Looks very good.

Looks like you have plenty of room there. I'm sure it will fill up fast.

#386 ·
The wife gets half and i get the other half. My half is covered with my gunsmithing studies right now........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.