What has Mass. Gov. Romney doen for Gun Rights?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by 45Auto, Mar 7, 2012.

1. gad1111

gad1111 Member

"If it's a race between Romney and Obama - and there is no viable alternative, I will either write in someone, or not vote at all."

This baffles me. You'd rather let barry have 4 more years to utterly destroy this country?

Greg
  2. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

So you'd prefer having romney destroy this country instead?
  3. 45Auto

45Auto Active Member

The American people are not getting reliable data.

In this environment of lies, secrets, under-reported facts, and half truthes how can anyone be sure that anything is accurate? Conservatives are expected to accept lots of things are articles of faith. And the conservative is expected to repeat each article of faith without question.
  4. rimmer1

rimmer1 Member

The American people need to step up to the plate.
    The news media is all propaganda.
    We have to get the dictator out of office. I don't trust Romney or Santorum. As far as I can see, Ron Paul seems to be honest and a true American, something the other candidates don't possess.
    I still think that if every gun owner votes for Paul he will win, even if he runs third party. I believe that gun owners should stand together and try to turn the events of the last four years around. Take back The United States Of America, remove all the Senators and Congressmen and replace then with Americans who work for the people and not themselves.
    If there ever was a group of people who could turn the tide around, it would be the gun owners in this Country. They are the only ones who can be trusted, are honest and love this Country.
    STAND UP AMERICANS! You Country needs you.
  5. Dirtypacman

Dirtypacman New Member

Please read the following so you can all get better informed... I voted for Romney as MA Governor. I supported him through most of his term. He left me feeling a bit used but on the same basis he is 100% better then Obama for a 2nd term.

http://goal.org/newspages/romney.html

Please again read the above... I have been a gun owner before and after he was governor. He certainly has no perfect record but he made some great strides for gun owners in MA. I am voting for him for president and feel it reasonable to ask others to do the same.
  6. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

"Dad, why did you and mom vote for this mental midget, Romney? He's continued to tax and spend away our future, and is even considering another assault weapons ban. Dad, I really wanted to get an AR when I grew up, but now I can't. What were you thinking???? And now, he wants to go to war with everybody. Can we afford that?"

I will NOT have that conversation with my kids. EVER. Period. :D

I will not vote for one dictator over another one, just because the PARTY said it was the right thing to do, or party members do. :bleh:

I will write in a dead president's name before pulling the lever for the charlatan Romney.

I know this position makes me an evil, unpatriotic person. Pffffffft. :bleh: Next, I'll be accused of being anti-gun.

Oh, and....... take 53. ;)
  7. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

Why would a write-in or a non vote be better than a vote against obama?

If I had a choice of obama or road kill for president, I would have to vote for road kill. It couldn't be any worse.
  8. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

It wont be better, it WILL be a vote for Obama. Ron Paul is NOT going to be president, so make the best of what we have to work with.
  9. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

10. graehaven

Yeah, I said that, at the end of that last post. And whatever I did to offend you, I'm sorry.
  11. graehaven

What part of "Romney is just as bad" do you NOT understand?

So, instead of shooting yourself in the head with a .38 you're going to use a .32?

Insanity.
  12. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

I don't think Romney will be as bad. I don't like him but better him than another four of Obama. It's funny how on all the different gun forums I frequent some of them are almost totally filled with dyed in the wool nobody is better than Ron Paul fanatics and others the majority can't stand him.
  13. yetiman

yetiman New Member

From what I gather this DA is signing legislation that he has no idea what it is? Sounds more like a Liberal to me. Imagine the fun if he manages to become president.
  14. yetiman

yetiman New Member

Have you had someone send you an Obama 12 bumper sticker yet like I did? :D
  15. graehaven

I find it increasingly disturbing that those that are anti-Ron Paul have no idea what his background is, they haven't read his platform, they don't know his voting record, nor have they read anything he's written to see what he believes. They simply take, as gospel, what the media feeds them. And what the media is feeding is "vote Romney." And, the "fair and balanced" network is the biggest offender.

Guess what, if someone "tells" me that they're fair and balanced in their viewpoint, that's a HUGE red flag. Because they're not.

Common sense SHOULD tell you that whoever the media doesn't want to talk about, and doesn't like - that's YOUR guy. Pretty frickin' simple.

The fact that he's a constitutionalist, and the closest to our founders of anyone in this generation, is the deciding factor. If you LIKE government control, dabbling in your life, lots of wars, and spending, then don't vote for Paul; vote for one of the other three soon to be dictators, depending on which one gets in.

Track records matter. We all found that out the hard way with our present dictator. But for some reason, the track records of the 3 front runners in the R camp DON'T matter, once again. We will get either Dictator O, or Dictator R.

All because people keep believing the stupid media.

Hey, when they're loading you and your families into the rail cars to the camps, be sure to keep believing what the media tells you - that it's all for your good.