What has Mass. Gov. Romney doen for Gun Rights?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by 45Auto, Mar 7, 2012.

1. BobMcG

BobMcG Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Amen to that. Thank you for speaking my mind.

By the looks of things in here, Berry's chances of having at us with another four years are better than I would have ever thought. Not voting at all or voting for a guaranteed looser are the equal of a vote for him and unfortunately, very unfortunately, I firmly believe the 2nd will be abolished forever and he can do it through Supreme Court appointments. I'm not willing to take that risk no matter what. Do I like Romney? No, but I like whale **** even less.
  2. 45nut

45nut New Member

My Brother, you do not offend, you enlighten. I'm still weighing my options. I don't get to vote for a while in Texas, so things may have been settled a bit by then.

There are no good choices. Bobby Jindal, Marco Rubio, Sarah Palin, Alan West are all better than the crap we've got left.

I will vote for ABO, anybody but Obozo
  3. BobMcG

BobMcG Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I have to agree with you.

Same here.
  4. savage170

savage170 Member

5. graehaven

graehaven Active Member

And you wonder why things are the way they are, no change and getting worse. Towing the party line is the WRONG way to go anymore.

Vote for Republican senators and congressmen????? You mean the same ones that just sold us out AGAIN? on the bill that would imprison protesters at government sites????
  6. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

All I can say is, if you want four more then vote for Paul.
  7. graehaven

graehaven Active Member

Less than 40 percent of the eligible voting population usually votes in a presidential election.

Um, whose fault is it?

Not those who choose someone other than the corrupted party choice.
  8. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

:lmao:
  9. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

Then vote for Paul and help put Obama back in.
  10. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

If the only choices are White Obama and Half-White Obama, i will simply vote for my dog, Shellie. She's a beautiful Golden Retriever, and would make a much better president than almost anyone else we're likely to see on the ballot. She's loyal, faithful, obedient, honest, content, and always eager to please. She is never devious, she never says one thing and means another, she doesn't crap in the house and on the rare occasion when she has an accident she doesn't try to blame everyone but herself.

Shellie 2012!!!
  11. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

Well said Shellie 2012!!!!
  12. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Really folks, this crap is getting so old. The same conversation over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. This thread is a different thread, but has exactly the same words as 20 other threads that have been started here. Same words, same discussion, same argument, same ole same ole. I dont know about anyone else but I am getting sick of reading the same thing over and over. We close one thread and another one starts right up and it says the same things over and over.
  13. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

That's 'bout what was on my mind Double D.
  14. Dirtypacman

Dirtypacman New Member

Yup I posted a link of what Romney did for gun owners in MA, the reason for this whole thread and it got 1...1 person that responded about it. I guess the discussion is better had with a wall.
  15. 45Auto

45Auto Active Member

I have found the responses regarding Romney's assault weapon ban to be highly informative. I learned a few things I did not know before. Some obvious and some not so obvious.
  16. graehaven

graehaven Active Member

I learned a lot too, although, none of it about the candidates. :eek::D
  17. langenc

langenc Member

I wonder how you decided about Ron Paul. I guess you heard it in the media, over, over, over, over, over..... and now millions believe it. The media only has one vote/each. There are lots of em but not nearly as many as gun owners.

This will be a media president-no matter who-Obummer or Willard (the name that willbe on the ballot for Romney).

Last week CNN even had electorial college 'projected'(of course) numbers for Barack Hussein and Willard. Soon people will say-might as well vote for XXXX he has won. You have already done it w/ Ron Paul--yuk.

As some over on page one are saying-voting against someone--yes we get to do that AGAIN. I have voted since 1954 and have voted ONCE for someone..all others against the lesser of two evils. One would think that in a country of over 300 million we could do better. I guess we can but those that control the elections cant..
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
  18. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I get about as tired of people saying Mit Romney is our only hope as they are hearing me say he isn't. So I guess were even. Wish I was a mod so I could lock pro Romney threads. I don't know anymore. Between now and election I may change my mind, but right now I don't see a whole lot to assure me that Romney supports the second amendment...or any of them, any better than
    Obama has.
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2012