What have you done today

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 358 winchester, Nov 22, 2007.

1. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

I spent all morning in the gun/reloading room building and working ( mostly I was staying out of Carla's way ) ;)
    I brought home a new / used 12 gun safe last night and spent today remodeling stuff to make more room for the safe.
    Now that I have eaten it is nap time:D:D
  2. I haven't done a blessed thing all day (except zap spammers) and have enjoyed the experience immensely! :D;)
  3. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

Eating, busting spammers and watching "Pinks" on the Speed Channel. All day marathon of drag racing.

Fired a few rounds with my Anschutz and a few rounds of .45 acp with my Les Baer Premier II. Then had a round of desert. More desert later. :D
  4. AngelDeville

AngelDeville New Member

My only job today is the Turkey and the Ham, other than that I haven't done a damn thing.....
  5. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

I got up early and nursed a hangover (much deserved) then met family at 11:00 and started setting up for lunch...The apple brined turkey was a hit thank goodness, but I was too busy tearing up my uncles pan fried mule deer and my sweet little cousins deviled eggs and yeast rolls to notice.

The jewels for dads old clock came in the other day but the shaft was a little too short so I attempted to do a little wood work on the back this afternoon which resulted in completely shattering the the high laminate face which made me so mad that I will probably be nursing a worse hangover in the morning. I may go get it out of the trash later and see what can be done after I cool off/sober up though.

I've been playing with the guitar this evening and since the house is quiet (wifie and daughter gone for a week) I get to crank it up...This computer that I'm on has a bad ass sound system so I'm also cranking up some good old music and kicking back.

Dinner menu: I tossed some spare ribs on the smoker when I did the bird, so I'll have that and some slow cooked mashed potatoes with brown & serve rolls and left over dressing, with jellied cranberry sauce piled on top for dinner/midnight snack.

Hope you all are having a good day.

I sure am. :D

Crpdeth
  6. rosierita

rosierita New Member

worked in the chicken houses, cooked, ate, visited w/ family, ate, worked in the chicken houses...
  7. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

Ate...Worked in the chicken houses...Ate...Am I starting to see a pattern here? :D

Crpdeth
  8. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

We won't have a family Thanksgiving until tomorrow, so Marlin and I went to the restaurant in the historic hotel downtown at noon to have a fancy Thanksgiving dinner. (No cooking! :D ) My son and his fiancee dropped by late this afternoon for a visit, then Marlin and I watched a movie.
  9. dcd_enterprises

dcd_enterprises New Member

Missed Thanksgiving totally...
    Thank you, Boss.
    I had to work yesterday from 6:30 A.M. til 2:30 A.M. today. (This fits well into US DOT HOS RULES) needless to say, I was a zombie by the time I got into bed, and by the time I woke up today, we didn't have time to get everyone ready to make the noon family meal...so we didn't go. Then we decided to go to the other side of the family's at 5:00 this afternoon, but Christi had to get some whipping cream to finish the dessert prepared. We had to go 44 miles round trip to Maquoketa, the closest Super Wal-Mart to get groceries, and by the time we got back, 4:00, the twins (2 years old) had to take their naps, there just was no consoling them, so we laid them down, but they were so overtired that they just fell asleep about a half hour ago. They've cried since 4. So much for Thanksgiving...:mad::mad:
  10. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

Took pictures, wrote descriptions, for upcoming auctions.
    Ate. rest, ate. repeat as necessary.
  11. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Let me guess...an ol classic cheech and chong movie? :D

I went to a $30 a plate resteraunt and had some of the best food that i think I've ever had in my life....

Then came back to listen to the neighbors talk about they got pulled over and were searched for weapons...which i will be making a post about here in a few minutes! :mad:

mike
    gn