What if YOU held all the marbles?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Prizefighter, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Prizefighter

Prizefighter New Member

A helicopter lands in your back yard, and men in black suits and sunglasses pick you up, fly you to the Whitehouse, and sit you down in the Oval Office.

"The old president wasn't working out. The nation is practically in a state of emergency, and computer simulations say you are the best person for the job. Raise your right hand and repeat after me..."

Now you're the leader of the free world, and you've got carte blanch to make or break law in the US as you see fit. What do you decree?
  2. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

A big surprise for a lot of countries :eek:
  3. travihanson

travihanson New Member

First thing I would do is put into motion is making that overgrown sandbox that our boys are cooking their butts in (after pulled out of course :))a huge glass sheet. (Or talk Israel into doing it. Then I would go ahead and try to open up a bounty on the illegal community sitting their useless butts. It would be if you see them, prove their illegal and attempt to bring them to the local authorities. It doesn't matter if they fight, kick, or scream. If they wield a knife or anything like that then just shoot em. After that I would make it so hard to amend the constitution that you would think that you were buying a handgun in California. I would then make it so that CERTAIN felons could get their firearms privileges and voting rights back. Because that is just a big steaming pile of BS :D

More to come later I'm sure :)
    Travis
  4. Crpdeth

Crpdeth New Member

Free Corona to the working man?

Yeah...
  5. I think my actions would be as follows, in order of priority:

1. Complete pacification of Iraq using whatever military force was required to accomplish that. There's a holdout of insurgent forces in a given city? Bomb the hell out of it, then after the ashes cool, send in the Marines to pick up the pieces (assuming there are any left). Let Iran know without question that any attempt to build an atomic weapon, or to interfere in Iraq, will result in an immediate nuclear strike on its military and atomic production and/or assembly facilities.

2. Make it known to Mexico and all other South American countries that illegal immigration will NOT be tolerated any longer. The United States will take whatever steps are necessary--including the use of military forces--to stop illegals from crossing the border. Further, an intense program of finding and deporting illegals would be undertaken immediately. Any found after a first deportation will face at least 5 years at hard labor, and then deported again.
  6. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Put into motion whatever it takes to abolish the Internal Revenue service, Mass deportations, no more anchor babies, and settle the Middle east problem permanently.

No more 2d Amendment challenges. Gun grabbers told to shut up or leave.

The best for last.....No more Kennedy's allowed to serve in congress.
  7. I second the motion! However, Berto, I suppose we'll have to <ahem> "cross that bridge when we come to it." :D ;)
  8. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

The very first thing that I would do, would to be launch a MASSIVE worldwide intelligence gathering operation about what Islamic schools are teaching Jihad. Then kill EVERYBODY (students, parents of the students, teachers and their spouses, up to and including the milkman) associated in any way with those schools. This would take care of the war on terrorism.

We would have to use at least one nuke somewhere on this planet to get everybody’s attention, and not some random place in the desert either. Big, small, whatever. Tehran maybe? Any advice would be good, the moon maybe?
    J

I’m with what Pistol had to say in his first point, but HockMedIDidaJob has a proven history of thinking that the US is all mouth and no fist. So I’ll quote the entirety of point one and add on this sentence. Bomb the holy crap out of him the next day. Then seek and destroy all members and their families of organizations like Hamas, Islamic Brotherhood, Hezbollah and the like that Iran endorses and sponsors.

Repeal ALL firearms laws, call for more active militias. Evaporate all freedom FROM religion laws that the ACLU and the like sponsor and or endorse.

Pull out of the UN and kick them out of the US.

Go through and securitize all those countries that we give money to. Find those that have talked smack about the US and cut off their aid until they want to be an ally, instead of a bunch leaches.

As I would offer the lot of you to be advisors, I would have to go with a couple of free Coronas to everybody as Crpdeth suggested, adopt Pistols point two about immigration, bertos idea about the IRS is good.

How’s that for day one? I wonder how many votes I would get LOL
  9. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

You got my vote Marlin T! :)

Can we also sterilize all Single parents of two or more children?
  10. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Heck if I had that much power I would take the day off and go to the range, with some really cool new guns:) ;)
    All the other stuff could wait one more day and I might be put out of office after the second day :D :D
  11. Great idea, Ron! Just think of all that neat military hardward you could shoot! I think I would start with ol' Ma Deuce, then work my way up from there. ;)
  12. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

The "Bill of Rights" would become untouchable. The 2nd Amendment would be exactly what it says. The people have the right to gun ownership.
    And no citizen of this country would be without medical care or prescription service.
  13. 358 winchester

Ma Duce heck I am going for one of them hand held mini-guns or a twin
    20MM
  14. 358 winchester

I wonder if they would drive me around in a nice shinny TANK :D :D
  15. berto64

berto64 Active Member

I'd put a gun ring atop my Convertable presidential limo with a Ma duece on it.

Any & all 'Gangstas' would be dealt with summarily. Any one of'em discovered in the commission of a crime will be summarily executed.

Military Vets will get what we were promised, FREE healthcare, not 10,20,30,etc percent of disability. If you were Honorably Discharged, it's FREE!
  16. BlkHawk73

BlkHawk73 New Member

Immediate crackdown on illegals and tightening up the boarders of our own country using the men/women in uniform or in Iraq. Have 'em here on our soil keeping the unwanted out!
  17. strayshot

strayshot New Member

First, I'd have that 3 season porch added on that I always wanted. Then, I'd pull out of Iraq, let the insurgents flock to Iraq like bees to honey, then mow them all down 6 mos. later. Then, I'd declare a national energy emergency and get this country off it's ass and make it a national effort to re-build our own energy infrastructure. An effort similar to the country pulling together in WWII. State of the art nuclear plants, wind, hydro-electric, solar, coal, Alaska oil...every option developed. Get this country actually building something again. And, all illegals have 60 days to pack up and leave.
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2007
  18. travihanson

travihanson New Member

Or what strayshot? (illegals leaving)
  19. strayshot

strayshot New Member

Rounded up, arrested and sent back..and secure the borders. Why do you ask travihansen?

ohh..I see your post, you like the idea of getting really nasty with them. Well, I want them out and none to come back in. But, I also recognize that our government failed us,we left the door open and no one to watch it.
  20. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

:D Could they customize the ventilation systems? :D :D